Full Day: Jungle Swing - Rice Terrace - Monkey Forest - Water Temple - Free Wifi
Explore ubud monkey forest with natural environment visit coffee plantation with free tasting and go to Tegalalang rice terrace see traditional irrigation water and enjoy your swing with rice terrace view then at the end swim in Tegenungan Waterfall.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Comfortable air-conditioned Vehicle
- Private Tour with English speaking driver
- All parking fee as per itinerary
- Local Tax
- Wifi on Board
What's excluded :
- Food and drink (available to purchase)
- All Entrance/admission fees (more Cheaper buy during Activity)
- Entry/admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/admisson - Rice Terrace Tegalalang
- Entry/admisson - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/admisson - Jungle Swing View
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Our driver will pick you up at your accommodation’s lobby at 08.00 am and we'll start our journey with a visit Monkey Forest. Besides watching playful monkeys in their natural habitat, swinging through canopies, lazing along pathways or feeding on bananas, the site offers cool walks along paved pathways through a leafy nutmeg forest. The beautiful ancient temples with guardian statues covered in moss also feature throughout the forest.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Alam Sari Agrotourism, Banjar Kebon, Singapadu, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
We continue our trip to Indonesia's world-famous civet coffee plantation or well-known as Luwak Coffee. There, the process of making the civet coffee will be explained. You can also enjoy a sampling of different teas and coffees for free.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
After that we will take you to one of the most iconic attractions here, the Tegallalang Rice Terraces. These steeply terraced rice fields curve down into the bottom of the valley and are built to enable rice farming on the steep land. They also still use the traditional Balinese irrigation system of Subak.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Terrace River Pool Swing, Jl. Raya Ceking Tegalalang, Ubud 80651 Indonesia
Tegalalang Rice Terrace Swing, which hangs between two palm trees. It overlooks a picturesque landscape of stepped, rice-paddy terraces and unsurprisingly it’s a tourist hotspots. So let experience the swing at the edge of paradise
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Our last stop at Tirta Empul is a beautiful temple located in Gianyar Bali that offers outstanding beauty along with its holy water. This temple is popular because of its holy water which is also open for the public. It is believed that if you soak and bath with the water, God will grant your wishes. No wonder there are so many local and foreign tourists who soak in the water of Tirta Empul temple every day. If you do not want to soak, it is not a big deal because you can just enjoy the view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Bali Hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.