Full Day Eastern Bali with Lempuyang Gate of Heaven Tour
Full day tour with 10-11 hours is ready to joined, with morning pickup from your hotel with private car, first will visit at Goa Lawah Temple, a complex built around a cave inhabited by tail bats. Then drive further east to Pura Lempuyang Temple, a holy temple on slope of Lempuyang Mountain, from the gate we can see Mount Agung amazing view if no cloudy. After, continue on to Tirta Gangga, a Balinese water palace built in 1948 by King Anak Agung 9Anglurah Ketut Karangasem. Wander past the palace’s collection of flowing fountains, lush gardens, and shimmering pools, learning about the facility’s importance to Bali religious traditions and spiritual practices. Our last stop is at the village of Tenganan. Discover the unique culture of this indigenous community, learning about the pre-Hindu customs of the village’s Bali Aga residents. You’ll also learn about the village’s symmetrical design and have time to admire their distinctive crafts. After tour done, transfer back to hotel.
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Denpasar or Nusa Dua area.
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Local tax
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food and drinks (available on personal purchase)
- Gratuities for driver
- Personal expenses
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop based on the tour itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Goa Lawah Temple
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tenganan Ancient Village
Stop At: Goa Lawah Temple, Jl. Raya Goa Lawah Pesinggahan, Dawan Indonesia
08.00 - Depart from hotel.
09.30 - Estimated arrived at Goa Lawah Temple / Bat Cave Temple (30 minutes).
A temple built around a cave inhabited by tail bats
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
11.30 - Visit Lempuyang Temple (Gate of The Heaven Temple) (1,5 hours)
A holy temple on slope of Lempuyang Mountain, from the gate we can see Mount Agung amazing view if no cloudy
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
13.30 - Visit Tirta Gangga Royal Pool of Karangasem Kingdom (30 minutes)
A Balinese water palace built in 1948 by King Anak Agung Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem. Wander past the palace’s collection of flowing fountains, lush gardens, and shimmering pools, learning about the facility’s importance to Bali religious traditions and spiritual practices.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tenganan Ancient Village, Jalan Raya Nyuh Tebel, Tenganan, Manggis Indonesia
15.00 - Visit Tenganan Ancient Balinese Village (1 hour)
Discover the unique culture of this indigenous community, learning about the pre-Hindu customs of the village’s Bali Aga residents.
16.00 - Transfer back to hotel
If you want stop for lunch, our driver will find the restaurant for your lunch with extra personal charge.
*) The above itinerary is only rough timing, would be change depend on the hotel pickup
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate