Full-Day East Nusa Penida Island Tour with Transfer
East beach day tour in Nusa Penida Island will escort and guide by local islander person. Visiting highlight beaches on the island with stunning photos.
Get a chance to step foot on the white sand and clean, relax and enjoy nature.
Get an unforgettable extraordinary experience by being shown the beauty of the beaches and cliffs on this small paradise island.
What's included :
- Bali Hotel Pick up and drop off (Hotel-Sanur-Hotel)
- Transfer speedboat (Sanur-Nusa Penida-Sanur)
- East Day Tour with AC & Driver as a Guide (max 6 Person in the car)
- Entry/Admission to Diamond Beach
- Entry/Admission to Atuh Beach
- Entry/Admission to Nusa Penida Island Port
- Entry/Admission to Teletubbies Hill
- Mineral Bottle Water
- Insurance crossing island
- Entry/Admission - Nusa Penida Island
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Beach
- Entry/Admission - Atuh Beach
- Entry/Admission - Rumah Pohon "Tree House"
- Entry/Admission - Teletubbies Hill
What's excluded :
Pass By: Master Bali Tour, Kori Nuansa Timur street, Jimbaran, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Starting from the pool garage the driver and vehicle start to pick up the traveller at your Bali Hotel/accomodation then drop to port at Jl Matahari Terbit Sanur Kaja as meeting point before crossing the island.
Stop At: Jalan Matahari Terbit, Jl. Matahari Terbit, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
A place to meet and gather before crossing the sea by using a fast boat to the port in Nusa Penida for aproximately 50 minutes.
All guests picked up at the Bali hotel/accomodation will gather at this point before 07:45 AM
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nusa Penida Island, Sampalan Nusa Garden Bungalow, 80771 Indonesia
Explore Nusa Penida Island with an East Day Tour starting from nusa penida island port will accompanied by native islanders who await your arrival from Bali. By visiting stunning white and clean beaches, valleys and mountains that are extraordinarily beautiful.
Please have fun with the nature and paradise on the island until the afternoon before returning to the port.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Diamond Beach, Pejukutan, 80771 Indonesia
The most amazing beach on the island of Nusa Penida. The white and clean sand makes you comfortable walking along this beach. To go down to the beach you have to go down with the steps that have been provided. If the waves are big it is recommended only to take pictures and walk along this beach and it is not recommended to swim when the waves are big.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Atuh Beach, Banjar Pelilitan, Desa Pejukutan, 80771 Indonesia
The Atuh beach is located in the beautiful bay which is amazing beach with white sand and clear water. The way down to the hill to get the beach is quite steep, but all your effort will be paid with a stunning views. Please use the time to enjoy this beach,if you dont like hot sun you can hire chair and umbrella normally provided by local resident.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rumah Pohon "Tree House", 6JC8+HPW, Pejukutan, Nusapenida, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80771, Indonesia
The Molenteng Tree House in Raja Lima or known as the Thousand Island Viewpoint has a view of the extraordinary natural beauty of the sea from the top of the tree house, you can see a row of islands and high cliffs. Immortalize this scene in your photo album, something most memorable in your exploration of the eastern part of the island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Teletubbies Hill, Tanglad, 80771 Indonesia
Mounds of hills that resemble hills where a children's puppet drama series named Teletubbies. This place was once famous for its gamal hills. The scenery only looks beautiful, green and good in the rainy season. An addition extra visiting before back to port.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cover Hotel pick up area Kuta,Nusa Dua,Jimbaran,Seminyak,Uluwatu,Canggu,Sanur,Ubud and DenpasarPorts
- Sanur Port (Meeting Point Sanur), Jl. Sanur Beach Street Walk, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80237, Indonesia
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- East day tour will operate at least Min 2 person
- The small road on the island,so for safety only will used small car max 6 person per vehicle.
- Not recommended for travelers with easy seasick
- Not recommended for baby or child under 13 years old
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms