Full-Day Customized Amazing Private Tours in Bali
We are an official tour company in Bali with more than 10 years experience.
Our tour driver services are professional with a Balinese smile.
We proudly present private and full-day tours that will assist in your journey to explore this marvelous island.
These tours will passing trough unspoiled villages and special scenery of Bali. we have free custom tours if you no have any idea we provide the best tours selection please fell free choose the tours what do you like.
West Bali, East Bali, North Bali, South Bali and Central Bali are some of our proposal option to you
Make this private tour your choice, you will get a memorable experience.
Your satisfaction and comfort is our priority. Book Now!
What's included :
- private tour
- All taxes and service fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Mineral water
- Pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
Pass By: West Bali Tour, Gang Cengana Sari 6 No 27, Jl. Pakisaji, Sumerta Kelod, Kec. Denpasar Tim., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80235, Indonesia
The following explained EAST BALI TOUR location:
1. GOA LAWAH (Bat Cave) TEMPLE there is a nature cave dwelt by thousands of tail bat located at north side from Jeroan/center of Gua Lawah Temple. This cave is apposite to the beautiful beach with black sand along the coastal area.
2. TENGANAN VILLAGE Is a traditional village on the island of Bali. Villages that still maintain a lifestyle that governs the community refers to the traditional rules of the village custom that were passed down from their ancestors. The shape and size of the building and the yard, the arrangement of the location of the building, until the location of the temple is made by following the customary rules which are hereditary maintained
3. TIRTA GANGGA is a former royal palace located in the eastern part of the island of Bali. This park is famous for its water palace, which is owned by the Karangasem Kingdom.
4. UJUNG WATER PALACE (Taman Ujung Soekasada) was built in 1901 with the name of the pool of Dirah, meaning pool of dumps, for people who master black magic. It's scary too!
Then in 1909, the king of Karangasem ordered a Dutch architect, named Van Den Hentz and Chinese architecture, named Loto Ang, to develop the Dirah pond, to become the resting place of King Karangasem.
The construction of the Ujung Soekasada park was also aided by Balinese architecture from the Karangasem Kingdom.
In addition to the resting place of the king, also built a place for the king Karangasem to meditate and a place to entertain guests of the kingdom of Karangasem. The construction of the Ujung Soekasada park, was completed in 1921
Pass By: West Bali Tour, Gang Cengana Sari 6 No 27, Jl. Pakisaji, Sumerta Kelod, Kec. Denpasar Tim., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80235, Indonesia
The following explained WEST BALI TOUR location
1. TAMAN AYUN TEMPLE, Taman Ayun in Balinese, means a beautiful garden. The Ayun Mengwi tourist attractions have a beautiful view. Her charm comes from the pond that surrounds the temple complex, which is on a 4 hectare land.
From a distance the pool looks like a water ring, so as if the temple building is above the water surface. The beautiful scenery is increasingly complete with the growth of grove of trees and flowers around the temple building.
Temple complex consists of three parts, namely open space, the main building, and buildings intended for gods and goddesses. In the first part, it is used for various religious activities and stage arts, tourists can enjoy the beauty of the "meru" arrangement, which is a pagoda with a multi-tiered roof typical of temple buildings in Bali.
2. ULUN DANU BRATAN TEMPLE is a large water temple in Bali, Indonesia - the other main water temple being Pura Ulun Danu Batur. This temple complex is located on the northwestern edge of Lake Bratan in the mountains near Bedugul. The water temple filled the entire area in the flow area; at the downstream edge there are many small water temples that are specific to each irrigation association
This temple is actually used for offering ceremonies for the goddess Dewi Danu, goddess of water, lakes and rivers. Lake Bratan is one of the important lakes in terms of irrigation.
This complex was built in 1633 which is spread over several islands. Meru, with eleven roofs dedicated to Shiva and his wife Parwati. The Buddha also has a place in the temple of the Hindu god.
Lake Bratan is known as the "sacred mountain" lake, this area is very fertile, situated at an altitude of 1,200 meters, and has a very cold climate.
3. JATILUWIH RICE TERRACE is a favorite tourist destination in Bali famous with the beautiful rice terrace unfolding from the foot of the mountain until the coastal side. It is one of the places to visit in Bali with the beautiful view as according to its name from Teak and Luwih, where Teak means really and Luwih meaning especial, good, and beautiful or the equivalent. The local paddies are planted in this place, typically of the high relative size plant if it is compared with other pre-eminent paddy plants planted by most farmers in Bali. Despitefully, Jatiluwih is also famous for its organic agriculture system due to the location is located in the plateau of Watukaru Mount which is suitable for the agriculture development.
Jatiluwih is famous for its natural beauty with terraced rice fields which neatly. in this place also in the beautiful mountain scenery named Batukaru mountain, because of the location of this Jatiluwih right at the foot of the Batukaru mountain. Jatiluwih rice cultivation has an area of approximately 636 ha. And this Jatiluwih rice field is located at an altitude of 700 meters above sea level.
Jatiluwih is surrounded by cool atmosphere because it is located in the height of 700 meters above sea level. Jatiluwih is many visited by tourist from local and foreign countries who want to enjoy the cold atmosphere and beautiful panorama of rice terrace.
If you want to visit tourist areas filled with green rice fields stretching to the beauty and it's tradition so Jatiluwih are the areas you should visit.
4. LUHUR BATUKARU TEMPLE is a temple as a place to worship God as a Mahadewa God. Because of its function to worship God as a God who grows plants by using water properly, then in Pura Luhur Batukaru is referred to as worship of God as Queen Hyang Tumuwuh - the term God as the one who grows. The location of this temple is located on the western part of the island of Bali on the southern slope of Mount Batukaru
In addition to the main building, in Luhur Batukaru Temple, in the east there is also a spring which consists of two parts, namely the part located in the temple (innards) which is used specifically to request holy water (tirtha) for ceremonial purposes and the part that is the second is for the sake of bathing and washing your face as a self-cleaning before praying.
Pass By: North Bali Tour, Gang Cengana Sari 6 No 27, Jl. Pakisaji, Sumerta Kelod, Kec. Denpasar Tim., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80235, Indonesia
The following explained NORTH BALI TOUR location:
1. TWIN LAKE (Tamblingan and Buyan). Lake Buyan and Tamblingan the twin lakes dazzling the visitors due to its natural beauty is still very natural, nuance quiet, and peaceful. Besides serving so beautiful scenery typical of other attractions in Bali, the lake is not contaminated. When visiting Lake Buyan and Tamblingan do hope you will be escorted around the lake by boat, for example, because it is not provided. Residents around quite activism around the lake only by using small boats which they call the “perahu”.
Comfort and serenity of the lake can be felt as guaranteed visitors who come will not be disturbed by the roar of the engine or the car that became the hallmark of big cities. Visitors who come to Lake Buyan and Tamblingan can perform a wide variety of water sports such as kayaking, fishing, etc. The area around the lake is still green and fresh as miscellaneous grove tress, which is perfect for those who enjoys outdoor recreation activities.
Tourist facilities around the lake
Various kinds of facilities are available at the Lake Buyan and Tamblingan park on the shores of the lake, accommodation, and rental boats for visitors who want to get around the whole area along the lake. So no surprise to the many advantages that make a lot of foreign and local tourists who took time to visit Lake Buyan and Tamblingan.
2. MUNDUK WATERFALL
Munduk Waterfall is a beautiful and secret waterfall located in Singaraja regency, north part of Bali. This waterfall presents to all people that Bali deserves to be a favorite tourist destination in the world because many places of interest in Bali including this site. Furthermore, Munduk Waterfall is one of Bali places to visit because this waterfall offering beautiful panorama situated in the tranquility of Munduk Village, Singaraja Bali.
This waterfall is 15 km high with wide space of lagoon underneath. Therefore, it is ideally for swimming or feel the sensation of splash water. You can take a bath in the waterfall pool while enjoying the freshness and tranquility of the atmosphere around the waterfall.
3. BRAHMA VIHARA ARAMA BUDDHIST MONASTERY is a beautiful monastery and the largest Buddhist Temple in Bali with numerous meditation rooms, libraries, beautiful gardens, and an impressive mini replica of the world’s largest Buddhist archaeological site, Borobudur on its highest grounds. This place is better known as Banjar Buddhist Temple because of its location in Banjar Village, Buleleng.
In addition to Buddhist worship places, this temple is also a place to meditate. When you are facing to the north, then you will mesmerize with the beautiful scenery of the North Bali Sea, plantation area, and rice paddies from altitude. This monastery only has a small amount of Buddhist appearance with colorful decorations. It has very Balinese decorative carvings and doorman with bright orange roofs and Buddha statues.
4. BANJAR HOT SPRING
Banjar Hot Spring is one of Singaraja Bali Places Interest, a nature hot water from the ground and it is believed can heal the disease. Furthermore, this Banjar Hot Water is featured by one small swimming pool encircled by unique rural nature, its situation close to the Wihara (Buda Temple).
This Banjar Hot Spring source is predictably built since of hundreds of year ago and since the Japanese colonize the Indonesia. Furthermore, this place has developed into three pools to relocate the water for taking a bath. It is believed that the Banjar Hot Water can remove the skin sideases die to containt the brimstone, it will be able to heal the skin disease. This public bath is exploited by public society. Enjoying the hot water fall, we can feel like squeezing, so that can make the body refresh and relaxation.
Pass By: Ubud Tourist Information, Jl. Raya Bunutan, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The following explained CENTRAL BALI TOUR (Ubud Tour) location :
1. MONKEY FOREST.
The Ubud Monkey Forest lies within the village of Padangtegal, which owns it. The village's residents view the Monkey Forest as an important spiritual, economic, educational, and conservation center for the village. There are many of point of interest that you can see here. Other than around 700 monkeys, you also can see 186 species of trees in 12.5 hectares of forest, where will allowing you to get an abundant of fresh air.
2. UBUD ART MARKET.
The Ubud Art Market is a great place to find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, statues, kites, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats and many other hand-crafted goods. The location of the Ubud Art Market, which is centred among the art producing villages and at the centre of Ubud itself, makes it a strategic shopping place for Balinese handicrafts and souvenirs.
3. UBUD PALACE (Puri Saren Palace).
The residence of the king of Ubud (Tjokorde Gede Agung Sukawati) is named Puri Saren Agung or better known as the Ubud castle. The location of the Ubud castle is in the middle of Ubud.
At present the Ubud castle has become one of the attractions in Bali. Almost every night at the Ubud castle held dance performances, such as the Barong Ubud dance. Across from Ubud castle there is a typical Balinese culinary dining area
4. TEGALALANG RICE TERRACES (the UNESCO World Heritage).
Tegalalang rice fields is a series of rice paddies located close to Ubud, in the centre of Bali, famous for its terraced layout. This is a traditional Balinese irrigation system known as subak. Positioned in a valley the Tegalalang rice terraces offer extremely scenic lookouts over the rice fields and surrounding green landscape. It’s a very popular tourist hotspot in Bali and a must-see in many Bali itineraries.
5. BALI AGROTOURISM
Bali Coffee Plantation or known with popular name Bali Agrotourism, is a place to see various Tropical plantations such as coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruite(salak), plain Balinese potatoes, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and many more, experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and taste the fresh of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river valley and also They sell variety of theirs original Balinese coffee products, herb oil and etc and see the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, wellknown as Luwak , its produce "Coffee Luwak"
Pass By: South Kuta, South Kuta, Bali
The following explained SOUTH BALI TOUR location :
1. GARUDA WISNU KENCANA
abbreviated as GWK, is a tourist park in the southern part of the island of Bali. This tourism park is located in Ungasan Village, South Kuta District, Badung Regency. In the area of this cultural park, stands a landmark or mascot of Bali, which is a giant statue of Lord Vishnu who is riding his mount, Garuda, as high as 120 meters.
2. PADANG PADANG BEACH
One of the characteristics of Padang Padang Beach that will immediately welcome you is the large rocks scattered around. The location of Padang Padang Beach is indeed surrounded by sturdy rocks, thus adding an exotic impression to nature. In addition, the many large rocks make Padang Padang Beach look hidden like a private beach.
Even so, the presence of various large rocks is not at all disturbing. Coupled with clean white sand and clear sea water, you can relax or sunbathe while waiting for the sunset under a large rock.
For fans of watersports, Padang Padang Beach is the perfect destination for you to go. The reputation of Padang Padang Beach as a surfing spot is already well-known among foreign tourists. Every year, there are always international surfing competitions on this beach.
3. ULUWATU TEMPLE
is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above the waves. As one of the 6 key temples considered to be Bali's 'spiritual pillars'.
Uluwatu temple is definitely one of the top places in Bali for witnessing a delightful sunset, with direct views overlooking the beautiful waves of the Indian Ocean and daily Kecak dance performances held at an amphitheatre nearby. Balinese architecture, traditionally-designed gateways, and ancient sculptures all add to Uluwatu Temple's appeal.
4. JIMBATAN BAY SEAFOOD DINNER
Don’t confused to think of where to bring your family, friend, date or loved one for dinner. Find all only at Jimbaran Bay Seafood. While enjoy your sunset dinner on ocean views and night live of quartet singers. Most guests prefer to join and sit at a table that has been set up in the open air directly on the sand beach right in front of the ripples of the waves while enjoying the beautiful sunset
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
will be picked up at your hotel / villaAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- DRY-ICE BALI, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff