Full-day Campuhan Ridge Walk Combination Tirta Empul & Temple
This Campuhan ridge walk is the best place for you to experience the trekking activity. It’s more than only hiking trail, through its path will accompany you to explore Ubud in amazing natural side. You will feel a peaceful atmosphere attack your mind after entering this ridge. You may say this place is like the heaven of beauty with full of romantic impression in every single view and visit the Tirta Empul temple, Gunung Kawi temple and Tegenungan Waterfall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Tour we will start from feet of campuhan, enjoy the scenery, it really is beautiful up there. The road slightly tilts uphill all the way, but it’s not hard. tour in morning you will get clean air and soft sunshine
I would recommend going off-path wherever you like, there are some great places that aren’t on the main road – good for photoshoots in tall grass. steep hill off-path and had a lovely meditation overlooking the gorgeous fields.
after passing through the green fields of the tour we continue seeing the beautiful rice field, you will see the activities of farmers in the morning. and if lucky when the rice harvest season we will invite you to try to harvest rice directly there.
Way back to the car we will pass old bridge in top campuhan river. a lot of people take a picture here and some traveler use this bridge for prewedding photo. In middle of bridge is good for photoshoots.Campuhan bridge also has a padlock love like in paris. You can lock your love by buying a padlock and put it in the western part of the bridge
after finish trekking,we will visit the coffee farm to see civet coffee and learn how to make coffee from the beginning until the coffee is ready to drink, unique is the use of firewood for roasting coffee beans
we will continue the tour again after lunch. we will give you 1 x lunch, you can choose fried rice or fried noodles. enjoy your lunch with the original menu Indonesia food
Last stop point before back to hotel we will visit tegenung waterfall.tegenungan Waterfalls are sharp drops along the course of a conduit, truly its a particularly lovely spot to stay in light of the way that green and nature home including. Typical scene around Tegenungan Waterfall is genuinely delightful, with green trees and beautiful. Near to the waterfall has been produced with a couple showers from natural springs. villages frequently bathe and bring water for step by step usage at these showers, especially in the morning and night. If you support, you can moreover shower there.
if you want to swim here prepare a swimsuit. The most interesting is being under river flow fall from the top, you will feel the freshness of the water there. if you want to see a flow of water from the top, you can pass the road on the right side of the river, the view from the top is also very beautiful.
• Pick Up From you Hotel Start On : 06.30 Am Kuta Area,07.30 Am Ubud Area
• Start Hiking At Campuhan 08.00 Am
• Finish trekking 10.00 Am
• Visit Coffee Plantation 11.00 Am
• 1 x Lunch choose fried rice or fried noodles 12.00 Am
• Visit Tegenungan waterfall 13.00 Am
• Back To Hotel15.00 Pm
Departure Point :Nusa Dua Hotel, Jimbaran Hotel, Kuta Hotel, Seminyak Hotel, Sanur Hotel, Ubud Hotel
Departure Time :Nusa Dua 07 : 15 AM Jimbaran 07 : 15 AM Kuta 08 : 00 AM Seminyak 08 : 15 AM Sanur 08 : 30 AM Ubud 09 : 00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.