Full Day -Tanah Lot Sunset- Monkey Forest - Taman Ayun Royal Temple
- Visit most popular ubud Monkey forest and learn about culture at art and craft village.
- Meet and observe Balinese family at Traditional Balinese house compound.
- Visit ancient Taman ayun Temple with beautiful tropical garden and enjoying spectacular sunset at tanah lot temple.
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Mineral water
- Gas / Fuel
- Hotel pick- up and drop off
- Balinese sarong
- Parking fee
- Air conditioner car
What's excluded :
- Meal or lunch
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
This is special tour offer with costum between ubud and sunset at tanah lot temple,our trip will be started to visit Ubud monkey forest to experience the jungle with 800 population of Balinese long tailed macaques.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Next stop is ubud traditional market to observe the Balinese shopping for their daily need.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi, Kec. Mengwi, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80351, Indonesia
We will also stop for Balinese traditional house. This tour also include visit taman ayun temple where the family temple of royal kingdom of mengwi.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Than we finish the tour at Tanah lot temple with enjoy the best sunset in bali.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Depart : (Ubud 10.00), (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu , Denpasar 9.30) , (Nusa Dua,Uluwatu, Jimbaran 9.30)Ports
- Port Of Benoa
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons