From Bali: Hunting Manta Rays in Nusa Penida and lembongan island
Hunting with the majestic manta rays of Nusa Penida on an amazing snorkeling trip from Bali. Stop at the famous Manta Bay, discover the natural beauty of Crystal Bay and go to Toyapakeh for the perfect snorkeling adventure in the Indian Ocean. IF big swell we go to Gamat Bay or Ceningan,toyapakeh wall and Mangrove Point.
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu and Coco mart Ubud/Bebek bengil ubud area
- Round-trip fast boat transfers (from Sanur and Nusa Lembongan)
- Transportation from the restaurant back to the boat
- Snorkeling sessions at 3 spots around Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan
- Towel, mask, snorkel and fins
- Beach side lunch
- Mangrove tour by kayak, stand-up paddle board or gondola (depending on availability)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Sanur Beach
- Entry/Admission - Jungut Batu Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Lembongan island harbour Tax at Rp.25.000 or about USD 2/person ( please Prepare Cash )
Stop At: Sanur Beach, Sanur, Denpasar Indonesia
Benefit from pick-up at your hotel in selected areas of Bali, and then journey to Nusa Penida, located 20 kilometers off the southeast coast. The largest of Bali's 3 sister islands (Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida and Nusa Ceningan), Nusa Penida is much less developed and remains home to abundant and pristine nature.
Marvel at the dramatic landscape and steep cliffs along the coast as you make your way to some of the island's best snorkel sites
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Jungut Batu Beach, Gg. Nusa Indah, 80771 Indonesia
Upon arrival at the protected bay of Manta Bay, discover an ocean rich with plankton that attracts beautiful reef manta rays that can sometimes measure up to an impressive 4 or 5 meters in wing span. Go to 3 of the best snorkel sites of the island, including popular spots (depending on conditions) if Good weather we go to Manta Bay,Crystal Bay and Toyapakeh . IF big swell we go to Gamat Bay or Ceningan,toyapakeh wall and Mangrove Point. As the strong swells of the Indian Ocean can impact conditions, the situation will be carefully monitored to take you to where it is safe to swim with the rays less than 1.5 meters from the surface of the sea. If conditions are not suitable, your snorkeling itinerary will be adjusted accordingly, as your safety is always the number one priority.
Following your magical snorkeling adventure, break for a delicious beach side lunch at Paradise Beach on Nusa Lembongan. Buffet Lunch Indonesia Food include Juice,tea and Coffee ! Then, get the chance to explore the mangrove forest in the afternoon by kayak, stand-up paddle board or gondola.
to conclude the tours, the driver will drop off you back to hotel upon arrive in sanur beach,main island Bali.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we Provide free Pick up and drop off from bali hotel area of Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu and Coco mart Ubud/ bebek bengil area
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 10 years
- no vegetarian
- Most travelers can participate
- Nusa Lembongan island harbour Tax at Rp.25.000 or about USD 2/person ( please Prepare Cash ), Pay upon Landing at Lembongan island harbour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers