Fly Board Experience in Bali
Fly through on air like a superman and soar 45 feet (14 meters) above the water during a 15-minute Flyboard adventure in Bali. Your private experience takes place at Tanjung Benoa, a peninsula that’s popular for its water sports. A certified instructor helps you stand and and maneuver on the Flyboard, propelled by a water jet. In no time you’ll be able to steer, hover, and even walk on water!
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Certified Instructor
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
You will be pick up at your lobby hotel (Covered Area: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur ).
Drive to Tanjung Benoa, tanjung benoa is a center of water sport activity in Bali. Upon your arrival, you will get brief instruction then let's fly! Practice steering, elevation control, deep-water landings and walking on water, or try more advanced maneuvers such as low hovers and donut turns.
Accelerate freely on the water’s surface or simulate a dolphin’s graceful swim. Most people are able to fly under their own control in six to eight minutes. Don't miss this out on this incredible adventure! After this exciting adventure, you will be transferred back to your hotel or stay tune with other activity with personal expenses
• Nusa Dua Beach, Semenanjung Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua 80517 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide return transportation from your hotelIn Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Seminyak, Kuta ,Sanur , Denpasar area, And Canggu.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff