Flores: Four Islands Explorers for Komodo Dragons & Manta Rays (from Labuan Bajo)
Padar Island - Komodo Dragons - Long Pink Beach - Manta Point - Taka Makassar - Kanawa Island
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return shared boat trip to above destinations from Labuan Bajo
- Return shared hotel transfers in Labuan Bajo area
- Lunch and snacks
- Drinking water
- English-speaking guide
- Snorkeling gear: snorkel, mask, life vest (no fin)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- National Park, trekking, ranger and entrance fee, to be paid in IDR on location
- Guest accommodation
- Food, drinks other than mentioned
- Other services not clearly indicated in the inclusions
- We will pick you up from your hotel and transfer to the jetty to go onboard the speedboat.Padar, which is mostly savannah-covered, surreal landscape fringed by bright green-capped mountains of fairy-tale shapes. It is all surrounded by three turquoise bays, and , each one of the bays’ beaches has different colored sand: One is pearly white, another charcoal black, and a third is a very rare baby pink.
Do a 30-minute hike to Padar's summit, to catch the stunning view over this unique islandUp and close with the Komodo dragon . Reaching 3 meters in length and more than 130 kilogram, Komodo dragons are the heaviest lizards on Earth that have thrived in the harsh climate of Indonesia's Lesser Sunda Islands for millions of years.
The island’ interiors consist mostly of dry forests, where you can also encounter other animals than the Komodo dragon: water buffaloes, birds, pigs, and deer. It also offers unique beaches and good options for trekking. Snorkeling and island hopping for the rest of the day:Manta Point. snorkel on the spot where manta rays often encountered.
Although seeing this 4-meter width marine creature can't be guaranteed, it offers excellent snorkeling experience.Turtles, sharks, eagle rays, giant trevallies, huge clams, various kind of sponges, and cuttlefish are things you may see Taka Makassar, a small strip of white sand in the middle of the oceanKanawa island. It is surrounded by a reef, some of which is in extremely good condition with an impressive range of marine life, from soft coral through to sting rays, sharks and turtles -- and it is easy swimming distance from the beach.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- National Park Fees to be paid in Komodo island in IDR
- per person (subject to change without prior notice)
- Weekdays IDR 300,000 / Weekends: 400,000
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.