Fast Track Bali Airport Arrival Service
bali fast track assists guest who demand for VIP VOA arrival needs! Our service will eliminate your having to queue up for your VOA (Visa on Arrival) and immigration clearance. After greeting the customer off the airplane we provide a fast track route through Immigration, and personal assistance visa-on-arrival, customs, Immigration clearance without queues in a smooth handover to the driver, or help to book a airport car or transfer to your accommodation in Bali.Fast track means our customer does not have to stand in the normal immigration line, and / or is escorted quickly and easily through an immigration process. We use a VIP facilities; fast track channels, and crew, diplomatic, or first class lines.
What's included :
- Meet & Greet with a name signboard upon arrival at the arrival gate before Visa on Arrival counter.
- Handover visas or other essential documents / payment for VOA.
- Escort through an inbound immigration booth.
- Escort through Customs clearance.
- Consultation advice for any of your needs.
What's excluded :
- Passport & Visa Problem.
- Over Carried Goods through Customs.
- Airport Transfer
Departure Point :Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jl. Airport Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kec. Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult Child & Infant Same Price
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons