Fast Boat to Gili Island with Hotel Transfer
We provide a fast boat transportation to Gili/Lombok from Bali with affordable prices. Easy organize and friendly staff will be assisting you for check in before aboard and help for your luggage. See native wildlife in their natural environment. Pick up transfer from selected hotel with air-conditioned in vehicle. Enjoy a day on the boat with stunning ocean view during the trip.
Padangbai - Gili/Lombok (09.30 AM // 01.30 PM)
Gili/Lombok - Padangbai (11.00 AM // 03.00 PM)
per adult from
What's included :
- Fastboat Ticket (Return)
- Hotel/villa transfer (Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Canggu, Ubud, and Sanur)
- Insurance by fastboat
What's excluded :
- Hotel/villa transfer in Gili/Lombok
- Traveler will be picked up at the hotel and drop to the Padangbai harbour, Bali. All traveler will be register at the fast boat office and have a ticket. All information will pass during register. In Gili/Lombok island the fast boat office need to re-confirm the return day to Bali one day in advance.
Departure Point :
We will pick you up from hotel to Padangbai harbour, Bali and drop you off as well after you are coming back from Gili/Lombok. Our shuttle pick up time will be based on your hotel name/address.
OtherKuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia - Seminyak
Return Detail :Padangbai, Manggis, Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- For Shared Option: Additional Charge transfer area (Pecatu, Uluwatu, Balangan, Tegalalang, Tabanan) USD 45.00/car
- For Private Option: Additional Charge transfer area (Pecatu, Uluwatu, Balangan, Tegalalang, Tabanan) USD 12.00/car
- Free Infant (0 - 2 years old)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.