Exploring Temple on The Lake, Rice Terrace and Tanah Lot temple
This full day tour designed to explore the nature of country side in Bali.
Tour will be assist by outstanding English speaking driver to enjoying the historical Hindu's Temple and enjoying the fresh nature of Bali.
Learn about the culture of Bali by visiting coffee plantation and the process of making coffee in Traditional way with free coffee and varieties of teas testing.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking Local Driver
- Pickup and drop-off from your Hotel as meeting points
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance Fee in Tourism site
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
First stop will be at Taman Ayun temple to explore the family temple the king of menguwi as part of UNESCO site.
Taman Ayun Temple is located in Mengwi Village of Badung District, around 18 km to the west of Denpasar. It is a very beautiful temple, as the name tells (Taman Ayun means temple in a beautiful garden). In addition to its beauty, Taman Ayun Temple is also considered to have historical values, which makes the regional government of Bali suggests the UNESCO in 2002 that this temple is included in World Heritage List.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Than the trip to be continued to visit the beautiful temple on the lake beratan as a second destination.
Before we get in Ulun danu temple, you will get change to gain experience about coffee maker in traditional Balinese way and coffee plantation.
Ulun Danu Temple is a temple dedicated to the goddess of the lake is Ida Batari Dewi Ulun Danu on the edge of a huge crater. The dominant shrines are Meru’s (pagodas) dedicated to the lake goddess and the gods of Mount Batur and Mount Gunung Agung, the largest volcano in Bali. The temple was built in the 17th century in worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, as well as the lake goddess, Dewi Danu. The sight and cool atmosphere of the Bali uplands have made the lake and this temple a favorite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photographed site
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Third stop is time to do exercise and enjoying nature of Bali by trekking in the biggest rice terrace which is called Jati Luwih.
Jatiluwih is one of the places of interest in the area of Penebel, Tabanan. Jatiluwih famous for its natural beauty with terraced rice fields which neatly. in this place also in the beautiful mountain scenery named Batukaru mountain, because the location of this Jatiluwih right at the foot of the Batukaru mountain. Jatiluwih rice cultivation has an area of approximately 636 ha. And this Jatiluwih rice field located at an altitude of 700 meters above sea level.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
As last spot for this tour is visiting Tanah Lot temple and enjoying the beautiful sunset before back to Hotel.
Tanah Lot Temple is located in coastal side of Beraban countryside, Kediri sub district and Tabanan Regency. It is situated in 30 Km in west side of Denpasar town and about 11 Km in south side of Tabanan town. The temple is built on the rock with 3 acre size and reachable in a few minute by walk, because it is just 20 meters from the coastal lip. This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with spectacular view of sunset. At some nooks of coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple.
* Itinerary can be change according to your (customers’ preference), make your dreams come alive and unforgettable holiday experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This Tour is round trip, that is mean We pick up and drop off the costumers in the Hotel where the customers stay. Meeting point will be in the main lobby of your Hotel or Villas. Please send us the Hotel's detail such as Name of the Hotel, address and contact number.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Bali Harbour.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Make sure the body temperature is not more than 37°C (around 98.6°F) Wash the hands before and after entering tourism site.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.