Explore Three Gili Islands From Bali
One day trip to Gili is one of reccommended choice to create a wonderful day and experience with your family, friends or partys. This is private tour service which is guest satisfaction is the priority. There is no hidden fees in this tour package, this tour package are covering most of the guest needs in the inclusions.
Enjoy your beautiful day by exploring Gili Tawangan by Cidomo (hors chart) or cycling, visit an other Gili islands with private glass bottom boat and enjoy the snorkeling around the island with beautiful scenery under water, snorkeling with the turtle and take nice picture with sculpture under water and do many more, your professional snorkeling & the island guide will show you how beauty of Gili islands & Lombok. Spent a little, make your day and enjoy the experience.
What should bring:
Swimming suit or wet suit
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water - And soft drink. (Any alcohol drink & beer available on purchase)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private pick up & drop off service
- Experienced snorkeling guide
- Private glass bottom boat
- All fast boat & boat ticket
- Flight ticket for return from Lombok to Bali
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Tipping / Gratuities
- Any optional with additional charges and personal expenses
Start from Bali hotel in early morning heading to Padangbai fishing village harbor. After check in to get the fastboat boarding pass, direct to go to Gili Trawangan island by fastboat.
arrived at Gili Trawangan you will be welcomed by your tour guide, you will be invited to enjoy the beauty of Gili Trawangan island, you will also be invited to snorkel in one of the island's snorkeling spots After view activities you will invited to enjoy the lunch in Gili Trawangan before the tour guide escort you to take a tour to an other 2 gili islands.
With the private glass bottom boat you will be invited to explore around the Gili Meno, and you can snorkel and see the underwater beauty of Gili Meno Islands with stunning statues and coral under the sea.
After visiting Gili Meno, the boat trip continues to Gili Air, here you can enjoy the beauty of the beach and snorkeling to see the underwater scenery and also find and swim with the turtles when snorkeling.
After traveling around Gili Trawangan and visiting other islands, heading to Lombok airport for flights to Bali. Arrived at Bali airport you will picked up by your driver to go back to hotel.
Lunch served at one of the island.
• Padang Bai Fishing Village, Karangasem Regency Indonesia
• Gili Trawangan Island, Jalan Pantai, Pemenang, West Nusa Tenggara 83352 Indonesia
• Gili Meno Beach, Pemenang Lombok Utara KLU.Lombok Indonesia ., Pemenang, West Nusa Tenggara 83355 Indonesia
• Gili Air Island, Jl: Kartini Gili Air Desa Gili Indah Gili Air Desa Gili Indah Pemenang, Lombok 83352 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up customer from any hotel or meeting point in Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Central Ubud, Sanur, Denpasar. Please inform your hotel and the location when make a booking.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons