Explore the Magic of Bali in 2 days!
During this tour we'll visit a secret beach, a snorkeling points, a hidden waterfalls, and take a part in sacred ceremony. Also we’ll head to Lempuyang Temple to see the volcano and surrounding area turn to beautiful pink and purple colors.
Duration 2 days
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Our main goal for the adventure is reaching Lempuyang, one of Bali’s oldest and most highly-regarded temples. Located on top of the hill, this temple gives you a fantastic view of forested slopes and its colossal neighbor, Mount Agung – which is also the abode of the Besakih Temple. The best time to visit it is just before the sunrise – you’ll see the volcano and surrounding area turn to beautiful pink and purple colors.
Also we will visit waterfalls, secret beach, snorkeling points and take a part in sacred ceremony.
• Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
• Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
• Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
• Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Br. Kelod Kangin, Beng, Gianyar 80551 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our pick up service is available in South Bali and Ubud.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers