Explore Bali Wild Attractions & Ceremony
This is an adventure to explore Bali's eastern part within just a day, where you can see the glory of our nature, take a part in our outdoor and water activities, and even in a sacred fire ceremony!
Duration 1 day
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Show tickets and Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
We’ll go to the eastern part of Bali. This location is famous for its incredible snorkeling and diving spots, amazing nature, Agung volcano and the island’s largest temples – Besakih and Lempuyang. In contrast with south Bali, its eastern part is hilly and has a special microclimate.
We will have a chill time with local breakfast at the Secret Beach before the boat will takes us for snorkeling at Blue Lagoon, known from its tropical fish and colorful corals. If we’re lucky, we might even see a dolphins and turtles!
After our water activities we’ll head to the mountains for 3 hours jungle trekking, to see a wild rivers, fruit and cocoa trees untouched by human, and to reach a hidden waterfall.
At the end of the day we will take a part in sacred fire ceremony and will have a dinner at the beautiful spot with both mountain and ocean views.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our pick up service is available in South Bali and Ubud.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers