East Bali Tour - Gate Of Heaven ( Lempuyang Temple) Instagram Tour
We visiting the popular tourist destination in Bali . You will head to the majestic Lempuyang Temple in the eastern part of Bali. Along the way, pass long stretches of beautiful and pristine rice paddies, travel along winding roads and marvel at breathtaking mountains. There is a reason why this temple is known as the Gateway to Heaven. Be awed by the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Explore the temple that has stolen the hearts of locals and tourists alike before heading to the Water Palace to get another glimpse of Balinese culture. End the tour with a relaxing stroll on the Virgin Beach looking towards Lombok before heading back to your accommodation.
per adult from
8 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Parking Fee
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee
- Personal Expense
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Ujung Water Palace
- Entry/Admission - Asah Hill
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
The famous Gate Of Heaven at the foot of the mount Lempuyang with mount Agung scenic view as the background. Located on the highland and one of Bali’s oldest and most highly regarded temples in Bali.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga Balinese water palace built by King Anak Agung Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem. Amazing flowing fountains, lush gardens, and shimmering pools, learning about the facility’s importance to Bali religious traditions and spiritual practices.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ujung Water Palace, Jl. Lettu Alit Tumbu Village, Karangasem 80811 Indonesia
Ujung Water Palace was built by the King of Karangasem, I Gusti Bagus Jelantik, who holds Anak Agung Agung Ketut Karangasem Anglurah. This palace is a privately owned by Karangasem Royal. It was built in 1909 on the initiative of Anak Agung Anglurah. The architect was a Dutch van Den Hentz and a Chinese Loto Ang. This development also involves the undagi (Balinese architect). This palace is actually the development from Dirah Pool which has been built in 1901 The construction was completed in 1921. In 1937, Taman Ujung Karangasem inaugurated with a marble stele inscribed with the text in Latin and Balinese script and also two languages, Malay and Balinese. It was destroyed almost entirely by the eruption of Mount Agung in 1963 and earthquake in 1975.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Asah Hill, Desa Bugbug, Karangasem 80851 Indonesia
Asah Hill Bukit Asah is a new tourist attraction in East Bali, precisely located in the village of Bugbug. A tourist spot located on a hill that has a charming scenic charm. Hidden gem to see blue ocean from uphill.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: White Sand Beach, Karangasem 80851 Indonesia
White Sand Beach Enjoy a beautiful view from uphill when you drive all the way down to the beach. Lovely turquoise clear water and soft white sands. You may also see a small beautiful island called Pulau Paus from the beach. will be one of your favourite beach during your vacation in Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick all traveler in kuta area, nusa dua area, candidasa area, canggu area, seminyak area, sanur area and otherAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.