East Bali Instagram Tour: Lempuyang - Tirta Gangga - Rice Field - Swing
Bali has many interesting places to visit whether it is because of the history nor the great scenery. And the people visiting places with different reason. One of the reason is to get great photos in the places with good scenery. To fulfill your need, this tour designed for those who want to visit the places with great scenery that famous as the best instagrammable spot in Bali.
Visiting Lempuyang temple with its gate, Tirta Gangga water palace with fish pond surrounding it, Tegallalang with the rice terrace field and Swing above the rice field will give you a lot of great photos for your Instagram other social media feed.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- English speaking driver that will escort you
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Terrace River Pool Swing
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Visiting and take some photos for your social media feed at the famous Lempuyang gate, that named Gate To Heaven by Instagram influencers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
The former royal palace of Tirtagangga (which means water of the Ganges, Hinduism's holy river) features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools. Just outside the palace grounds, the views of the lush rice paddies of northeastern Bali are stunning. Those all will be able to use as the backdrop of your great photoshoot.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist objects in Bali situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali featured by the amazing rice terrace set the cliff. Tegalalang Village is located on 600 m above sea levels covered by good temperature where most of the villagers as a farmer.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Terrace River Pool Swing, Jl. Raya Ceking Tegalalang, Ubud 80651 Indonesia
Located in Tegallalang, the swing is right above the rice field. Besides the swing, there are some nests and other great spots to take the photo for Instagram feed.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel following area: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur and Ubud
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Maybe there will be a queue during take photo in Lempuyang temple gate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.