Donut Boat, Flying Fish, & Jet Ski Experience In Tanjung Benoa
Rocked on a unique boat shaped like donut and drawn at full speed by a speed boat. Glide through the air and feel the wind on your skin as you take in the adventurous activities while Flying Fish. Enjoy a fun and exciting banana boat ride.
• Feel like a bird flying in the air as you soar over the ocean during a 2 fly of flying fish adventure.
• Sitting on a donut, rocked and pulled by speed boat.
• Have fun with banana boat at Tanjung Benoa beach
What's included :
- Flying Fish (2 fly)
- Donut Boat (2 rounds)
- Cover insurance
- Free pick up and drop off only in Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua
- Changing room, locker and rest room
- Jet Ski (15 minutes)
- Entry/Admission - Tanjung Benoa Beach
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
Stop At: Tanjung Benoa Beach, Benoa, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Enjoy 3 in 1 water activities in Tanjung Benoa. Rocked on a unique boat shaped like donut and drawn at full speed by a speed boat. Feel the breeze of air with Flying Fish, and have fun with exciting Banana Boat ride
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Tanjung Benoa, Tj. Benoa, Benoa, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off only available for hotels in Tanjung Benoa. Pick up out side of nusa dua area for area kuta,legian,seminyak,jimbaran and sanur will be charge USD10 per pax return to be pay to the driver directly.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Water sport may have changed due to bad weather condition for safety reason (raining and windy season).
- Pick up out side of nusa dua area for area kuta,legian,seminyak,jimbaran and sanur will be charge USD10 per car return to be pay to the driver directly
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival