Dolphins Spotting at Lovina Beach
Lovina is famous for the spotting of dolphins, some people say it is more chasing dolphins and sometimes (in high season) that may be true, but it also has something spectacular to see these dolphins swimming in the open sea and it is so much better than being held against their will and that they are assigned to swim with people and do tricks.
Nowadays there are different times you can go and spot them, the people coming from the south to Lovina just to spot the dolphins with a organised tour will go at 6 am, so better to go after they have left around 7 or 7.30 am.
Ofcourse the spotting of dolphins can be combined with snorkeling and there are some nice spots for snorkeling in Lovina. There is special a coral reef in Lovina beach area and it is really a nice spot to do some snorkeling.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
after boarding the boat, we immediately departed for the sea off the lovina area, the distance and time we traveled was uncertain, because dolphins are free in their habitat. during the trip in search of dolphins we will see the views of the mountains of northern Bali which is very beautiful and the warm sunshine of the morning, and see beautiful sunrise views, 99.9% dolphins are always around the lovina sea,
Departure Point :Jalan Kubu Cembong, Jl. Kubu Cembong, Tukadmungga, Kec. Buleleng, Kabupaten Buleleng, Bali 81119, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
we provide pick up the travelers free of charge around Lovina area, and out of lovina area we put additional extra fee IDR 50.000 to IDR 100.000 per person
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.