Diving in Kubu
Muck divers will find many nudis and other macro creatures with amazing colours easily on the black sand slope.
Two small walls offer gentle drift diving past numerous sea fans and a variety of sponges, as well as hard and soft corals. Kubu has the highest concentrations of lionfish and blue-spotted rays in the Tulamben area. In the deeper part, more than 38m, there is a decommissioned goverment patrol boat that was scuttled just 25 meters from shore in late 2012.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full equipment
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop-off for areas outside of Candidasa is available with a surcharge.
- Distance from Zen Dive Bali: 1h and 10 minutes by minibus. It is a shore dive.
Water temperature: 27° – 29° C
Visibility: 15 – 20 meters
Average Dive time: 50 minutes
Current: None to Mild
Diver Level: Beginner to expert
Marine life: reef sharks, bumphead parrotfish, barracuda, turtle, cuttlefish, leaf scorpionfish, pygmy seahorse, blues-spotted stingray, lionfish.
You will be picked up at your hotel in the Candidasa area between 8am - 8:30am. After a short ride to the office, all the paperwork will be arranged and the right diving equipment will be chosen for you to make your day safe and comfortable.
We will head out on a 1 hour car ride to Seraya. Here we'll put on our equipment and begin our first dive, since it is a shore dive. After the dive, we'll have lunch and then go for another dive. Snacks, coffee and tea will be served before going back to the dive center.
Departure Point :Your Candidasa Hotel
Departure Time :8am
Return Detail :Your Candidasa Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only for certified divers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Flying within 24 hours of diving is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.