Diving at Rama Reef
Rama reef is our house reef in Candidasa right in front of our dive center. It is one of the prettiest dive sites in the area.
Coral reef is stretching as long as the eye can see and is often the home of turtles of sharks.
Due to shallow depth the colors are stunning. The coral formations can be up to 1-2m high, surrounded by streams of fusiliers or larger schools of surgeon fish.
Rama Reef is a flat coral reef, from 6-9m deep and ideal for beginners or divers who need to brush up their diving skills.
Everything is included, so all you need to bring is your swim suit, sun lotion and a smile!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Full equipment
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop-off for areas outside of Candidasa is available with a surcharge
• Beautiful corals
• See native underwater life in their natural environment
• Small group ensures personal service
• All necessary equipment included
• All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
• All-inclusive tour
• Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Distance from gathering point: 10-15 minutes of sailing in traditional balinese sailing boat
Water temperature: 27° – 29° C
Visibility: 10 – 25 meters
Average dive time: 45-60 minutes
Current: Mild to Moderate
Diver level: Beginner
Marine life: Nudibranchs, surgeon fish, frog fish, white tip sharks, turtle, cleaner shrimps, cuttlefish, squids
You will be picked up at your hotel in the Candidasa area between 8am - 8:30am. After a short ride to the office, all the paperwork will be arranged and the right diving equipment will be chosen for you to make your day safe and comfortable.
We will head out with a traditional balinese sailing boat which will take approximately about 10-15 minutes, where we would make our first dive. The friendly boat crew will help you put your equipment on and roll into the adventure.
After the first dive, we'll return to the boat, have some snacks and coffee or tea and then do another dive. After the second dive we'll return to the dive center and have lunch.
Departure Point :Your Candidasa Hotel
Departure Time :08.30
Return Detail :Your Candidasa Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only for certified divers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Flying within 24 hours of diving is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.