Diving at Gili Tepekong, Mimpang and Biaha
Gili Tepekong, Mimpang and Biaha are the dive sites for you, if you're seeking thrill of adventure and are an experienced diver.
The islands contains a big diversity in the marine life.
Gili Mimpang is generally acknowledged as one of the best places to see sharks in Bali, and is therefore known as Shark Point. Mola Molas are very often spotted at Gili Tepekong between September and October, enjoying being carefully cleaned by smaller fish.
Gili Tepekong is great for spotting white or black tip reef sharks, while Biaha is home for moray eels, napoleon wrasses, tunas, barracudas, turtles, octopus and cuttlefish.
For experienced divers only.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Full equipment
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop-off for areas outside of Candidasa is available with a surcharge
- Distance from Zen Dive Bali: 10-15 minutes by a traditional Balinese boat
Water temperature: 19° – 29° C
Visibility: 15 – 25 meters
Average dive time: 45 minutes
Current: Mild to Strong
Diver level: Expert only
Marine life: White tip sharks, tuna, turtles, batfish, mola mola, sweetlips, butterflyfish, bannerfish, unicornfish, blue spotted stingrays, triggerfish, moray eels.
You will be picked up at your hotel in the Candidasa area between 8am - 8:30am. After a short ride to the office, all the paperwork will be arranged and the right diving equipment will be chosen for you to make your day safe and comfortable.
We will head out with a traditional balinese sailing boat which will take approximately about 10-15 minutes, where we would make our first dive. The friendly boat crew will help you put your equipment on and roll into the adventure.
After the first dive, we'll return to the boat, have some snacks and coffee or tea and then do another dive. After the second dive we'll return to the dive center and have lunch.
Departure Point :Your Candidasa Hotel
Departure Time :8.30
Return Detail :Your Candidasa Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only for certified, experienced divers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Flying within 24 hours of diving is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.