Discover the Sambangan Secret Garden
See Local Culture and Unique Fruits
Discover the Sambangan Secret Garden you will need 3 hour until 4 hour to complete all the trekking route. This trekking trip starts from Cengana sub village which rice terrace scanary and Singaraja town view, along way you will find tropic fruit such as, coconut, coffee, chocolate, jackfruit, durian, etc. In this area you also can see local peoples activity and life style in the village.
Discover the Secret Gardens
The journey will continue to explore wonderful waterfalls, that’s is ; Blue Lagoon as megical swimming pool, Aling-aling waterfall (30m) the hidden gorgeous, Kroya waterfall (12m) , Kembar waterfall (10m) the twin falls, and Pucuk waterfall (15m).
Explore your Adrenaline!!!
Besides the amazing waterfalls, you also will enjoy the beautiful panorama during the adventurous trekking. The natural beauty and the sport attractions like jumping and sliding will give interesting experiences that won’t be forgotten in the whole life.
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - Chiken/Fish/Vegetarian
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Life Jacket, Towel,
- Free Photo
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- USB Flashdisk/Micro SD
The journey to explore five wonderful Bali waterfalls that’s is : Blue Lagoon, Aling-aling waterfall, Kroya waterfall, Kembar waterfall and Pucuk waterfall. You also will enjoy the beautiful panorama during the adventurous trekking
Departure Point :Jalan Raya Desa Sambangan, Jl. Raya Desa Sambangan, Sambangan, Kec. Sukasada, Kabupaten Buleleng, Bali 81161, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers