Discover Scuba Diving in Manta Point Nusa Penida
For beginners, uncertified divers, Nusa Penida / Manta Point is the highlight for scuba diving in Bali and that is because of the majestic Manta Rays and large marine life.
With Neptune Scuba Diving uncertified divers receive a private instructor per person to maximise safety, comfort and service.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Scuba diving insurance
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Additional equipment such as but not limited to: GoPro rental, extra wetsuits, hoodie vests etc.
- Hotel transfer in Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Canggu, Ubud and surrounding areas.
Discover Scuba Diving is an introductory level. A course adapted for people to learn the absolutely basics of scuba diving with proper theory session and pool training before any ocean dives.
The day begins with hotel transfers, morning coffee and normal introductions. Theory is conducted, equipment check and pool training and with a lot of smiles, a daily briefing explaining the day ahead.
With a planned departure time at 9AM, we head out to Nusa Penida where we will be following 2 or 3 dives ( depending on the package selected ) in the famous Manta Point, Crystal Bay and one of the north drift dives.
Return time is scheduled for approximately 4PM back at the dive center for the TripAdvisor famous homemade donuts :-)
• Neptune Scuba Diving, Jl. Suka Merta, Sanur, Denpasar 80228 Indonesia
Departure Point :Neptune Scuba Diving, Jl. Suka Merta, Sanur Kauh, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80228, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide free hotel transfer in Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran and Nusa Dua. Hotel transfer applies to vacation rentals, points of interest, private villas etc.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 03:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age for Discover Scuba Diving is 10 years old
- Perfect for all scuba diving skill levels, no certificate required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Evidence of dive certification is NOT required from divers wishing to participate in Discover Scuba Diving
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- All passenger shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with active asthma
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.