Discover Magical Besakih Temple
Discover the magnificent & magical Besakih temple.
Take a great snap shoot at the magical gate of Besakih temple.
This is an escorted and private tour to the eastern part of Bali.
Visit many places on the way to Beslkih.
See the locals who are making good art in Gianyar villages.
Lunch is available at Mt. Agung panoramic restaurant.
What's included :
- Private & full air conditioned vehicle
- Professional English speaking tour driver as guide
- Entrance ticket/pass to Tegenungan water fall
- Free entrance to Art villages to see the unique process of making goods arts
- Sarong rental for visiting temples
- Toll road fees
- Bottled mineral water for every passenger
- Driver's meal
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Besakih Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
On the way to Besakih temple, there are some iconic places to be visited on this tour pakcge.
One of them is Tegenungan water fall in Gianyar region.
This is the most beautiful with easy stepping down path.
Good for those who love nature.
Swimming is possible to do in this water fall.
Swings is also available here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Villages of arts are also good to be visited, where you will see closer look the traditional villagers who make their arts goods like wood sculpture, batik painting process, canvas painting & silver white house.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Besakih Temple, Jl. Raya Besakih, Karangasem Indonesia
Besakih temple is located in the west of Bali.
This is dedicated the most biggest and complex temple in Bali island.
You will be escorted by local guide to walk through the secret paths sewing the temples.
Take a snap shoot at its magnificent gate.
See the locals who take a pray at the occasion from a distance.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup & drop off services are provided in certain areas: Denpasar, Canggu, Jimbaran, Krobokan, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Ubud, Uluwatu & Umalas
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival