Discover Bedugul Lake Temple
Visit Taman Ayun (Royal Family Temple) Visiting Ulundanu Temple located in the Bedugul highlands, it was built to dedicate for the goddess of the lake which is God Danu.
Enjoy beautiful rice terraces at Jatiluwih-appointed as one of UNESCO World.
Visit Tanah Lot Temple which built on the rock in the sea, this temple is the most visited due to the fascinating view of sunset on the sea (depends on the weather)
per adult from
What's included :
- Guest Pickup at Hotel
- Transport (Car)
- Private Guide
- Entrance Ticket
What's excluded :
Start from Taman Ayun Temple this is probably the largest existing Balinese house temple, built in the middle of the 18th century by Mengwi’s greatest king, Cokorda Munggu with beautiful garden and water around in the temple. Next trip we drive to Baturiti village to see Bali coffee plantation with various coffee plants and try the tasting coffee for free, After visit coffee farm we continue to visit Bedugul area to see the remarkable view of Beratan lake temple / Ulun Danu Beratan Temple.
Then we directly to visit the Jatiluwih Rice Terrace with a breathtaking view of rice paddy, this rice terrace is the biggest rice paddy in Bali, then we will having lunch in this site while seeing the view of rice paddy. Next tour will explore the famous of Tanah lot temple which located above big stone on the rock with a breathtaking view of sunset a backdrop. Then back to the hotel.
• Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
• Lake Beratan, Jl. Bedugul, Candi Kuning, Tabanan 80345 Indonesia
• Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
• Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Departure Point :Jl. Buni Sari No.10, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Guest Pickup at Hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.