See the eye-catching spectacle ‘Devdan – Treasure of the Archipelago,’ performed with contemporary dance and aerial acrobatics at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre. Inspired by the diverse cultures of Indonesia, this 90-minute high-energy show takes you on a journey from Bali to Sumatra, Java, Borneo and Papua. Choose from several seating categories, three of which include hotel transport, and get ready for an evening of dazzling special effects, from world-class lighting and sound to fire, smoke, fog and rain.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (except category C seat)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- When booking, select from four ticket options: luxurious VIP seating, an A-category seat with a prime view, a B-category seat with a good view or a C-category seat with a rear view. VIP, A and B include round-trip transport from your hotel to Bali Nusa Dua Theatre, located in one of the island's most upscale areas; C-category seats do not include transport. (Click on the 'View additional info' link below for a seating chart.)
Upon arrival at the theater, follow a host to your seat, and settle in for the 90-minute performance of
Devdan – Treasure of the Archipelago, a performance that will have you swept up in a magical tour of Indonesia that includes both traditional and contemporary music and dance. The Devdan story begins when two young children, who are part of a tour group in Bali, feel bored and climb toward a cliff. They find a treasure chest containing various items that will bring them, and the audience, on a spectacular journey through this country of islands.
A unique cultural experience, the show is a theatrical tribute to Indonesia, intended to aid in the preservation of its diverse traditions and entertain audiences of all ages from around the world. This energetic visual tour of the Indonesian archipelago — from Bali to Sumatra, Java, Borneo and Papua — offers a fusion of aerial acrobatics, astounding costumes and high-tech special effects.
Conde Nast Traveller listed
Devdan – Treasure of the Archipelago in '10 Things to Do with Kids in Bali,' so don't hesitate to bring your kids; the dynamic show invites everyone to participate and dance along with the performers.
Please note: A minimum of of two people per booking is required.
Departure Point :VIP, A and B categories: Pickup from hotels in the Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Dreamland, Ayana, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Sanur areas of Bali
Departure Time :Show starts at 7pm. Hotel pickups start around 5pm, depending on the location of your hotel; you must contact the local tour operator after booking to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your ticket will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance, no earlier than one hour before performance time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.