Departure Private Transfer Nusa Dua or Seminyak to Bali Airport DPS by Minivan
Why spend your precious time waiting in long shuttle or taxi lines. Avoid the language barrier and currency exchange. Travel in style from your Hotel in Nusa Dua or Seminyak City to Bali Denpasar Airport DPS by private vehicle and reach your final destination relaxed and refreshed.
What's included :
- All airport taxes, 20 minutes waiting time and handling charges
- One-way private transfer
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur
- Standard Minivan Toyota Avanza or similar
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Our Chauffeurs will be waiting at your Hotel or accommodation in Nusa Dua or Seminyak City. If there is a problem finding our Chauffeurs please contact the phone number shown on your voucher. This service is available 24/7, year-round.
We would appreciate if you provide us with your mobile or cell phone number in order to contact you in case of any change or if our Chauffeur can't see you at your Hotel or accommodation. In the confirmation, you will also receive our 24/7 emergency number, and in case of any query please do not hesitate to contact us.
Departure Point :
Meet your Chauffeur at your Hotel's Hall. 20 minutes of waiting time.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/13/2020 - 2/8/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Return Detail :
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- At time of booking, passengers must provide airline and flight number and telephone number while abroad.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons