Departure From Bali island : 2- days 1 night Nusa penida island tour
Explore Nusa penida of Bali’s gorgeous islands on 2-day tour to Nusa Penida by fast boat and Car , Visit pristine beaches, enjoy postcard-perfect views, relaxing on Crystal bay beach. just wrap and Go, free of hassle, because we have packed this package by fast boat, car with driver, one night hotel, lunch and tourist entrance ticket, Breakfast .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Return Boat Transfers
- Return Bali hotel Transfer from certain area
- Driver as cum guide during island tour in Nusa penida island
- 1 Night accomodation in Wait Garden or other smilar Class base on twin share
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- entrance fee as per itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Atuh Beach
- Entry/Admission - Raja Lima
- Entry/Admission - Teletubbies Hill
- Entry/Admission - Kelingking Beach
- Entry/Admission - Pasih Uug Beach
- Entry/Admission - Angel's Billabong
- Entry/Admission - Crystal Bay
What's excluded :
- Fees for optional activities: snorkeling or others
- Bali Hotel Pick up & drop off from out skit area as like : candidasa, Lovina, Tabanan,, Tegal lalang
- Nusa Penida island Harbour Tax at Rp.25.000/person (please prepare cash )
Day 1: Bali - Atuh Beach - Raja Lima - Teletubies Hill
Pass By: Sanur Beach, Sanur, Denpasar Indonesia
Your day of adventure to Nusa Penida will begin with hotel pickup in the morning from certain hotel in Bali around 06.30am to 07.00am for the drive to the Sanur beachfront, where you'll board a boat for the 40-minute ride to Nusa Penida island. Admire views of the ocean and neighboring Nusa Ceningan and nusa lembongan island during the trip.
Stop At: Atuh Beach, Banjar Pelilitan, Desa Pejukutan, 80771 Indonesia
The beach is secluded by magnificent green cliffs, while various limestone rock formations surround it, adding to the beauty of the area. The white sand beach itself is accessible via a purpose-built stairway, or you can try the narrow tracks along a rugged cliff face if you’re feeling adventurous. The beach is great for relaxing with a spectacular view. However, the waters aren’t always swimmable.
Swimming in the waves beyond the rock pools is not advisable and there are no lifeguards
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Raja Lima, 80771 Indonesia
Incredible natural rock arch that stretches over crystal clear turquoise waters will have you in awe as soon as you lay eyes on it.
The viewpoint is one of the attractions on the island and looks along the beautiful coast of Nusa Penida. It’s not far from the famous Atuh Beach
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Teletubbies Hill, Tanglad, 80771 Indonesia
Do you remember about Teletubbies? Once this movie is very famous, there are 4 funny characters namely Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Lala, and Poo. Apparently, in Nusa Penida Hill there is same with Teletubbies Hill. The name of the hill was created by tourists who visit there. Nusa Penida is remarkable, all the places that are there have uniqueness. There are many green dunes that adorn these hills, the distance between the hills with one adjacent semicircular shape. In the hills are formed from limestone above which there is a thin ground overgrown with green grass, looks very beautiful and natural. When the rainy season grass will grow more and more that seemed to cover it. When morning and evening is a very suitable time to visit Teletubbies Hill’s because if during the day the weather is very hot and there is no shelter.
from this place, we will drop off you back to your hotel, take a rest and enjoy the night.
Duration: 10 minutes
• Lunch: simple meals is Provided
Accommodation included: Overnight at wait garden or other smilar Class base on twin share
Day 2: Kelingking Beach - Broken Beach (Pasih Uug) - Angel's Billabong Nusa Penida - Crystal bay beach
Stop At: Kelingking Beach, Desa Bunga Mekar, 80771 Indonesia
You can enjoy one of the most breath-taking views over the hills and small strip of white sand from atop a hill of the same name.
taking photos and selfies from above would be sufficient for most. You can enjoy the sweeping views from a purpose-built platform, which is bordered by bamboo fences.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pasih Uug Beach, Karang dawa, 80771 Indonesia
Broken Beach (Pasih Uug) is a scenic coastal formation on the southwestern edge of Nusa Penida island. The spot is marked by a hilly arch-like rock formation, which is the distinguishable landmark of the area. Set over the crashing waves of the open Indian Ocean, Broken Beach is a great spot for travel photographers and panoramic view seekers. The adjacent area is also home to grey long-tailed macaques. If you’re lucky, you may spot silhouettes of giant mantas near the surface of the deep blue water.
The journey to Broken Beach is an overland adventure through Nusa Penida’s rugged limestone terrain. Most of the pathways are rocky and unpaved. It will take around two hours to reach this corner from the main harbour area in Nusa Penida’s north-western tip. Once you get to Broken Beach, you’ll be rewarded by a truly sweeping seascape.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Angel's Billabong, Banjar Sumpang, Desa Bunga Mekar, Sakti 80771 Indonesia
Angel’s Billabong is a spectacular rock formation on Nusa Penida island's southwestern cliff edges. It's nearby Pasih Uug (Broken Beach), another popular site with unique limestone formations. The naturally formed rock lagoon offers a scenic seascape. You can descend into its crystal-clear rock pools for a swim or a soak, but only during low tide. The rock pools are one of the must-sees for visitors to Nusa Penida. The island itself is famous for its beautiful cliffs and pristine coastlines. Both Angel's Billabong and Broken Beach are very popular sites here. However, you’ll most likely have this amazing natural infinity pool all to yourself on your visit.
Take extra caution at all times when descending into Angel’s Billabong. Avoid going down if it’s a high tide. Don't attempt to swim there during these times – the otherworldly view is still worth a visit from the top. The waters from the open Indian Ocean are rough. The jagged rocks turn it into a treacherous combination (there have been fatal incidents in the past). If it happens to be low tide, carefully descend the sharp rocks. You can enjoy a dip in the crystal-clear pools amongst its jade seaweed-covered rocks. You can even swim around the whole lagoon to your heart’s content. It’s a good idea to come with reef shoes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Crystal Bay, West of Nusa Penida, 80771 Indonesia
to conclude your tours, lastly you will have a visit Crystal Bay is the name of a secluded cove with a 200-metre stretch of sand on the west coast of Nusa Penida Island. Despite its isolation, the bay is quite accessible thanks to well-developed roads. Besides its beautiful palm-fringed beach, the bay is best known as one of Nusa Penida’s famous snorkelling and dive sites. Near the shore, the waves are swimmable during calmer tides with crystal-clear waters, hence its name. Divers praise the superb visibility, sometimes down to 30 metres.
Down at the dark sand beach, you may find a couple of parasol-shaded sunbeds available for rent from locals. There are also a few local warungs (traditional food stalls) on the sand, selling snacks and cold drinks. You can practically don your snorkels and fins, and paddle out from the shore.
after relaxs on this epic bay, Around 16:00 your tour will finished,the driver will drop off you to the nearest pier and the boat will escort you back to Sanur beach where your driver will be waiting to drop you back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
• Lunch: simple lunch is Provide
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you stay on Ubud, we will pick you up from Meeting Point at Coco Mart Ubud, adress : jalan pengosekan, Ubud . please be in meeting point at 06.30am
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum Booking are 2 persons, we have a right to Reject if we received 1 person booking or we charge 1 more person cost on the spot
- Most travelers can participate
- Nusa Penida island Harbour Tax is exclude at Rp.25.000/person (please prepare cash ),pay upon landing in Nusa penida island Harbour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.