Denpasar evening highlights by Scooter
Let's ride scooter to explore around Denpasar in the evening where the weather is cooler. It will be fun, excited and well-guided as I know the area very well.
We'll start from Jagatnatha Temple by walking around the Lapangan Puputan park and the zero point of the city while I explain about the city.
Then we will give you a ride on the back of our the scooters, to go around the main streets of Denpasar. Stop for some walks at Pasar Badung, a lively evening fresh market and explore around Badung river. We will continue our ride to see some local food vendors who start their stalls in the evening, there are hundreds of them in many corners of the city which you will find very interesting. We will carry on to visit evening flower market, where Balinese get their supply for temple offerings. Finally we will enjoy dinner at a local warung with local favored flavors and get ready with this excitement.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Dinner at local restaurant with local flavors
- Snacks - Taste some street food as we go scootering around denpasar
- Bottled water
- Scooter helmet
- Walk on Puputan park as well as evening market
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Puputan Square
- Entry/Admission - Pasar Badung
- Entry/Admission - Catur Muka Statue
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puputan Square, Jalan Udayana and Jalan Gaja Mada corner, 80235 Indonesia
See locals do their early evening activity
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pasar Badung, Jalan Gajah Mada,, Denpasar Indonesia
Discover Badung market in the evening where fresh supplies just arrived.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Catur Muka Statue, Dangin Puri, Denpasar 80232 Indonesia
This is the zero point of Denpasar city
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Pura Agung Jagatnatha, Jl. Surapati, Dangin Puri, Kec. Denpasar Tim., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80232, Indonesia
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.