day trip visiting art village silver smith wood carving painting art batik
Bali island is famous with it's art work that made by the locals artisan or craftman, on this trip i will bring you to see how the crafts are made.
Craft industries are spread throughout Bali, but the most famous is in Gianyar Regency. you will see the silver jewelery center in celuk village,
wood carving village in kemenuh, painting art in batuan village, and hand made traditional motif called batik.
we will start from the hotel at 9 am, the trip gonna be 6-8 hours, no entrance fee on those places except you want to support the home industry
by buying their stuff, beside the workshop they have the store as well.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
celuk village is the centre of silver industry in bali
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :at the hotel lobby where you are staying
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.