Day trip to Sekumpul Waterfall
When you are looking for some activity and hiking then consider the Sekumpul waterfall in the north of Bali, here you will find several waterfalls in beautiful area, it is long walk and many stairs, but it is so worth it. The visit to Sekumpul is not a normal visit, there is a specific program, as you will make trekking,you will have memorable in this place because it gives you good view on one of the beauty of waterfalls and provides you walk in the beautiful nature of Bali.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
A few times the road goes up and down considerably, you will pass several warungs where you, if desired, can stop for a refreshing drink. Along the way you walk through a forest, look out over mountains and rice fields, it is a sturdy but beautiful walk.
As mentioned, it is a long walk with a lot of climbing, good walking shoes are recommended, and swimming gear is definitely recommended because you can swim in the cool water. The long walk is worth it because it is beautiful.
It is not a standard visit to a waterfall like with other waterfall, actually it will be more like a trekking, therefor there are three types of tickets:
1) Rp. 20,000 only view of the waterfall and you can’t go down without a local guide.
2) Rp. 125,000 this is a medium tracking including entrance fee, .
3) Rp. 200,000 this is a long tracking including entrance fee,
Prices are per person.
It is also better not to go in the rainy season because of the high water and slippery paths, sometimes the waterfalls are not accessible.
Departure Point :Lovina Beach, Anturan, Buleleng, Buleleng Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick up travelers from any hotel of Lovina area surroundings, out of Lovina area will be extra charge fee.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/26/2019 - 2/7/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers