Day Tour Bali Water Sport and Uluwatu Sunset with Kecak Dance
Full day tour to explore South Bali sea, start by the choice of Water Sport activities, continue by recommended lunch.Find the spot of Bali sea paradise then visit Uluwatu temple to see the uniqueness of this ancient Temple and witnessing the famous Kecak Dance. The epic and unforgetable experience to bring along your holiday in Bali!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch When mentioned
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Water sport fee
- Kecak Dance ticket
- Start your day by enjoying the water sport in Tanjung Benoa, there is a choices activites you could set while enjoying the panoramic view of Bali sea. Lunch will be served at local restaurant. Then enjoy sunset outing to the southwestern tip of Bali for a visit of the Uluwatu Temple, which is perched precipitous on top sheer cliffs that drop straight into the pounding surf, 250 feet above the sea. This is one of temples in Bali built in 11th century. Watch the spectacular sunset overlooking the Indian Ocean and enjoy the mystic atmosphere. Witnessing the Kecak Dance, the combination of dance and drama, tells the story of Ramayana, Hindu's most epic love story.
Departure Point :Your Bali Hotel, Denpasar Airport, Benoa Cruise port.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Your Bali Hotel, Denpasar Airport, Benoa Cruise port
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated byEnglish, Russian and Indonesian guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face shield is provided free if the travelers ask to use it. Passenger separator also installed in the car.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.