Cycling ride along rice terraces Bali
Cycling is a healthy activity for adults and children! The route covers a traditional Balinese village, tropical jungles, rice terraces and a Balinese temple.
The entire route is about 20 kilometres, the main part of the route consists of descending with a slight slope, so cycling does not require any special physical training.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Insurance (coverage 50 000$)
- Bicycle, helmet, t-shirt
- English speaking instructor
What's excluded :
- Photography - 350 000 rupees
- Surcharges for transfer from remote areas, the amount must be checked with the manager
After breakfast, the transfer will take you to the start point of the route and you will be given the equipment (bicycle, helmet, t-shirt). Instructors will help you set up the bike and give a safety briefing.
The route covers traditional Balinese villages, rice terraces, tropical jungles of Bali, on the pavement and over rough ground. You will have several stops to take beautiful photos: farm, Balinese temple, the village of spiders and a stop in the jungle, where you will be offered to quench your thirst with cool coconut water straight from the fresh nut.
The final route point is the base of Alam company where you will take a shower and have lunch.
The route distance is about 20 km.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At the appointed time of the meeting in your hotel/villa will arrive an English speaking guide-driver of the transport company Bali Tour, you need to wait for the car at the reception of your hotel or near the villa.Includes for Kuta, Changgu, Seminyak, Ubud, Bukit
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/11/2019 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.