Cycling Experience Taro - Ubud
Depart hotel at early morning to the village of Delodsema Taro our knowledge guide will lead you to paddle your bicycle through the Balinese village, temples, tropical plantation and green rice field. This is the best way to learn about Balinese culture, tradition, way of life, as well as agriculture.
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off only for Ubud area for other area will be charge USD 35/ car
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Driver/ Guide tip (optional)
- The tour begin by Hotel Pick up, drive to Delodsema Village, firstly you will be explore local life to find how to make local craft like silver smith after that will take a stop a couple of minutes in rice terrace take some great pictures of the best rice terrace in Bali, the last we will finish at Campuhan ridge walk very famous the magical ride walk surrounding by tropical forest with valley view of Sungai wos river. This breathtaking bicycle tour winds down through 20km of lush valleys, through Balinese villages, past century-old temples and rich green rice fields. Expert guides will explain the land, culture, and its people and take you on an unforgettable experience that will remain with you long after you leave, such us visit Balinese family and many more.
Departure Point :Delodsema Traditional Village, Delodsema Road, Taro, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupatén Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :
- Ubud, area: 9.00 Am Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran & Canggu area: 8.00 Am Note: Make sure that you already at the hotel lobby
- Ubud, area: 01.00 Pm Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran & Canggu area:12.00 Pm Note: Make sure that you already at the hotel lobby.
Return Detail :Campuhan Ridge Walk, Kelusa, Payangan, Jl. Raya Campuhan, Sayan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.