Cycle Tour of Sanur Village with Seawalker Experience
Experience the best of both worlds on this full day small group cycle tour with additional Seawalker experience. You will learn traditions and see the Balinese way of life. The locals will enrich your skills and knowledge to give you an experience you won’t forget. Cycle for 3 hours exploring the Sanur Village before enjoying a 30 minute Seawalker underwater walking experience where you can see the magnificent underwater world while walking along the bottom of the ocean.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water, coffee & tea
- Snacks/balinese cake
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- 25 - 30 minutes Seawalker dive
- Locker/changing room
- Insurance coverage
- Entry/Admission - Le Mayeur Museum
What's excluded :
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Underwater video DVD (available to purchase)
- Underwater photos (available to purchase)
- Your tour begins when you are picked up from your accommodation before 9am.
At 9am your cycle tour will depart from the Seawalker base at the Puri Santrian Hotel, you will visit the traditional market, Le Mayeur Museum and then at around 10:30am you will arrive at the priest’s house. Have a coffee break with traditional Balinese cake, tea or coffee. Continuing on from here you will keep cycling by beautiful rice fields, visiting temples and having a leisurely ride along the beach side pathway of the famous Sanur beach. Your guide’s priority will be to ensure your comfort and safety.
Sanur is ideal for easy cycling with no hills, a flat surface and a nice sea breeze. Sanur’s splendid paved beachfront cycle-pathway stretches for around 3.1 miles (5 kilometres) along Southern Sanur Main Beach which makes for a lovely scenic bike ride.
The village name Sanur originates from two words, “Saha” and “Nuhur” which literally means the passion to visit a certain place. Located in the southern part of Bali, Sanur is famed for its beautiful strip of sandy beaches its' spectacular sunrises which literally marks a new day in the life of the Balinese.
Your cycle tour ends at approximately 12 noon back at your departure point. You will then have lunch at the Puri Santrian Restaurant.
Following lunch you will have a briefing before you have your 25 – 30 minute Seawalker experience. This activity allows you to enjoy marine life with minimal equipment and minimum fuss. Seawalker is a soft dive system, which means you only use the unique Seawalker helmet to go underwater and do not require any dive tank. Explore the stunning underwater life of Bali where you can walk at the bottom of the sea and come face to face with sea life while breathing as you would on land. You will view all kinds of amazing sea life. After your Seawalker experience you can have a shower.
Your day ends when you arrive back to your accommodation at around 5pm.
Departure Point :Your hotel in the following areas: (Sanur, Denpasar, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Tuban, Central Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Central Ubud). For areas outside of these places their will be an additional charge for transport (unless you have 4 or more people).
Departure Time :09:00 am
Return Detail :Your hotel in the following areas: (Sanur, Denpasar, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Tuban, Central Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Central Ubud). For areas outside of these places their will be an additional charge for transport (unless you have 4 or more people).
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Your hotel in the following areas: (Sanur, Denpasar, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Tuban, Central Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Central Ubud). For areas outside of these places their will be an additional charge for transport (unless you have 4 or more people).
- Pickup time depends on your location
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 peoples per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with asthma or other respiratory syndrome
- Minimum body height is 55 inches (140cm)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.