Culture, Nature & Relaxation
Your day will begin when you are picked up from your hotel for the pleasant journey north to the laid-back town of Ubud. Considered by many to be the epicenter for arts and culture on the island, it seems fitting that your first stop will be at the Puri Lukisan Museum, the oldest art museum in Bali. Here you can admire an array of paintings and wood carvings from prominent Balinese artists.
Continue to the area of Kintamani. From the rim of the Mount Caldera take in the spectacular views over the massive crater lake and active volcano.
After lunch drive down to Ubud. Extremely popular for yoga, spa and various wellness therapies, you will be taken to a boutique hotel renowned for its well-appointed Spa for a traditional Balinese Massage. Allow a skilled professional to delight you with a unique traditional style of body massage consisting of long and continuous strokes, gentle stretching, thumb sliding and appropriate pressure at meridian points to release tension and tightness.
What's included :
- All Entrance Fees
- Delicious Lunch at a local restaurant
- English speaking Guide when 5 or more persons doing tour
- Entry or admission fee
- Hotel pick up/drop off all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Jimbaran and Ubud centre
- Entry/Admission - Museum Puri Lukisan
What's excluded :
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
Stop At: Museum Puri Lukisan, Jalan Raya Ubud, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The Puri Lukisan Ratna Wartha Museum is the oldest art museum in Bali which specialize in modern traditional Balinese paintings and wood carvings. The museum is located in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Kintamani is a village on the western edge of the larger caldera wall of the Mount Batur caldera in Bali, Indonesia. It is on the same north–south road as Penelokan and has been used as a stopping place to view the Mount Batur region. Here you will also explore the village and the Mount Batur
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up free from selected resorts in Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Ubud centre
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Light clothes for this hot tropical climate are a must. Plenty of undergarments and socks as well as walking shoes for any adventures like temple viewing or jungle treks. A light sweater or jacket is also advisable for air-conditioned transportation or highland areas.
- Pick up is approximately 30 minutes prior to the tour commencement time.
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff