Culture, Nature & Relaxation
Indulge yourself for a day with Balinese art, inspiring views and a unique spa experience.
Morning drive to the Puri Lukisan Museum, the oldest art museum in Bali. Here you can admire an array of paintings and wood carvings from prominent Balinese artists.
Continue to the stunning highland area of Kintamani. From the rim of the Batur Caldera take in the spectacular views over the massive crater lake and the still active volcano.
After lunch drive down to Ubud. Ubud is very popular for yoga, spa, overall wellness. At the Spa, you will experience the traditional Balinese Massage. A unique traditional style of body massage consists of long and continuous strokes, palm pressure, gentle stretching, thumb sliding and appropriate pressure at meridian points to release tension and tightness.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick up/drop off all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Jimbaran and the Ubud area.
- English speaking Guide when 5 or more persons doing tour (Driver only if 1-4 persons)
- All Entrance Fees
- Delicious Lunch at a local restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Museum Puri Lukisan
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum Puri Lukisan, Jalan Raya Ubud, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Area around the village of Kintamani and Mount Batur.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: I Asia (Thailand) Co.,Ltd (City office), 24th Floor, Charmchuri Square, 319 ถนน พญาไท แขวง ปทุมวัน เขตปทุมวัน กรุงเทพมหานคร 10330, Thailand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is from all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Jimbaran and Ubud areas.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pick up is approximately 30 minutes prior to the tour commencement time.
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking.
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge
- Light clothes for this hot tropical climate are a must. Plenty of undergarments and socks as well as walking shoes for any adventures like temple viewing or jungle treks. A light sweater or jacket is also advisable for air-conditioned transportation or highland areas.
- Not recommended for travelers under 16 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.