Culture Local Balinese life at Taro Village (North of UBUD)
Round-trip transport from your Ubud hotel is included.
Visit the ancient Hindu settlement, Taro village, to see Bali's local life with they daily activities to seeing silver smith, wood carving, & Unique Local House.
Enjoy a moderate hike through rice field, beautiful unique small village & verdant bamboo forests.
What's included :
- Driver/ Local guide
- Drink Coffee & Tea or we take coconut directly from my family farm
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off only for Ubud area for other area will be charge USD 35/ car
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Lunch with Balinese food
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Stop At: Delodsema Traditional Village, Delodsema Village Taro Village, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Culture Local Balinese life at Taro Village are offered to you and give the wide opportunities to enjoy with impressive experiences. Sightseeing and culture around Taro village north of UBUD is an experience to see the real Bali - Indonesia with unique cultures and places of interest.
In this site, we have provided the best choice of land tours with seeing Balinese farm and make Gold & Silver craft actually more attractive programs like you’ll visit Taro village — a Hindu settlement with a 3,000-year-old history — to see Bali’s oldest temple complex.
Gaze at emerald rice paddy fields, stroll through an ambient bamboo forest and trek past plants replete with tropical fruits such as salak, durian, jack-fruit, papaya, oranges, mandarin, mangoes, and mangosteen.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Traveler pickup is offered
Extra transportation charge from other hotel areas is as follows:From Sanur, Nusa Dus, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu USD 35/Car
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate