culture heritage fun day
Ubud Culture and Fun day Tour
Great choice tour for you and your family to learn about Balinese way of life and get great memories for first traveler in to Bali.
Pick up from your hotel lobby in the morning with a friendy driver guide and continue our journey to
Barong and Keris Dance(Extra Money for person)
Holly Spring Water Temple(Tirta Empul)
Return to hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Mineral water
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to optional sites
- Our friendly team driver guide will meet you at your lobby hotel with private,airconditioned vehicle,and can chat with him if you intresting with some other spot on the way continue to Barong and keris dance if you intresting with a Local Culture dance(extra buying ticket direct from the dance spot,anfter the dance we continue to art village learn about bali art like an Making Painting,Wooden art Silver art and heading to Tegenungan Water Fall is close to the artist village of Ubud,it contains green surroundings with fresh water,the waterfall includes varying highs that can be climbed after the descent down,and then we visit Monkey Forest they are known locally as the Balinese long-tailed monkey Maccaque,we can see more that 600 Monkey and more then 100 species of tree,we continue visit Ubud Market,you can walk by own at Ubud market to buy some sovenir and take a look Ubud palace as well,continue to Rice Terrace for a amazing photo,can walk down to rice field to have a short treeking,and then we have some lunch near the rice terrace(you own expense) after lunch we visit a Coffe plantation where you can try any sample of Coffee,Tea and Special Luwak Coffee the most populer grownd Coffee in Bali,and then we take you to visit Holly Spring Water Temple(Tirta Empul),Tirta Empul Temple complex has three key divisions, namely a front, secondary and inner courtyard,first come upon the lush gardens and pathways adorned with statues and tropical plants,in side the central courtyard, referred to as ‘madya mandala’ or ‘jaba tengah’, pilgrims first approach a rectangular purification bath where a total of 13 elaborately,sculpted spouts that line the edge from west to east,After solemn prayers at an altar-like shrine,they proceed to enter the crystal-clear,cold mountain water. With hands pressed together, they bow under the gushing water of the first spout, carrying on to the eleventh,the water from the last two of the 13 spouts is meant for purification purposes in funerary.
The end of tour,we return you to your hotel after all day of adventure.
Departure Point :Your accomodation
Return Detail :On your accomodation
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- Confirmation will be recived at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.