Cultural Trekking in Bali - Bali Aga Trek
This enjoyable tour will allow you to experience the simple lifestyle and meet the characters of the Balinese countryside, trek through lush jungle, taste organic raw honey & finish at one of the oldest villages in the island: Tenganan, the land of the ancient Bali Aga people. It is the perfect opportunity for breath-taking photos and stunning views.
About the Bali Aga
Known as the original Balinese people, the Bali Aga continue to follow their ancient traditions and customs. A society filled with mysticism and complex local laws, the Bali Aga are strongly attached to their heritage and culture, which you can observe only in a few villages, one of them being Tenganan, in Karangasem Regency, Bali.
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
You will visit one of the oldest villages in Bali and see the ancient culture and traditions of the Bali Aga people.
• Tenganan Ancient Village, Jalan Raya Nyuh Tebel, Tenganan, Manggis Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our team will confirm the pickup time according to your accommodation location up to 24 hours before your departure date.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- Kids welcome
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers