Create your own handmade Batik painting
Batik Painting is a wonderful form of hand painting fabrics. The outline is delicately drawn out using hot wax. Then the dye is applied over selected areas. Finally when the wax is washed off, the outline will remain a different color. The result as you can see is absolutely satisfying. It is fun to try something new and also makes a lovely souvenier during your trip in Bali.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - We provide coffee/tea/mineral water and Balinese cake
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You can order lunch (local food)
This is a great way to spend a day, whether you’re an artist, or a beginner. enjoy learning how batik is made in this relaxed studio in Ubud, This is an experience everyone should try. Our team are passionate about our craft and eager to share our knowledge and talent. It is truly bring out the artist in you. Not only is it a truly memorable and inspiring experience – it’s convenient too.You’ll learn the traditional art form using organic dyes and hot wax. We supply Includes all the materials you need to make your own original batik. The class is held in a casual but comfortable studio in the family home compound and is run by master artist. You can do everything stage of the process yourself under our guidance.
• Five Art Studio, Jl. Raya Keliki, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Departure Point :Five Art Studio, Jl. Raya Keliki, Keliki, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/2/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.