Cooking class: Traditional Balinese food
Do you like Balinese food? Take an adventure to open the secrets of authentic Balinese cooking! During the class, the traditional ingredients and preparation methods will be used.
You will be warmly welcomed by our staff and will get a welcome drink. After this, our staff will help you to discover how to create your very own delicious authentic Balinese dishes.
Our cooking class consists of 3 parts like a full dinner — salad, main course, dessert. The course takes around 2 hours. After the class you can enjoy the meal that you’ve cooked )
What's included :
- All the class, 1 drink is included. if you located more than 10 min driving, it will be extra cost
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
• Funky Place Lovina, Lovina, Bali, Jl. Seririt- Singaraja, Kaliasem, Lovina, FunkyPlace, Bali 81152, Indonesia
• Bergedel jagung - Balinese traditional snack, made of corn and some spices, fried.
• Pepes ikan - Traditional Balinese main course served with rice. There are many different recipes. We will teach you the way of cooking at North Bali
• Dadar Gulung - An amazing natural colored pancake, filled with brown sugar, and coconut.
• Soup - We have several kinds of soup for the cooking class: curry, vegetable, black bean
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers