North Bali with its capital Singaraja is the capital of the Lesser Sundas covering Nusa Tenggara. It is also a business center, a gathering of traders from India, Arabia and China. This has an impact on the cuisine which is heavily influenced by traders from outside and of course also from Java, Sumatra, etc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Pick you up by mini bus 06:00 near Lovina area, radius 3 km form Sehebali Cooking Class, Lovina Area direct go to the market in Singaraja. It takes about an hour return to the SeheBali Cooking Class. And we start learning afterward. Introducing the ingredients and the methode of cooking. It takes about 2 hours then the participant back to the hotel and come back to the hotel and return for the lunch.
• Nasi Kuning Tumpeng - Yellow rice, Tempe, Uraban, Fried Chicken, Eggs, Blenjo Crackers
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.