Combination White Water Rafting & Ubud Cycling with Complementary Lunch
Combination White Water Rafting and Ubud Cycling Tours Is great combination by give the double excitement by doing the white water rafting and the continue do The cycling tours on real Balinese off the beaten track.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air Condition return transfer.
- Rafting Tour Include: Professional trained guides, all safety equipment, water proof bag, tea/coffee morning, Welcome drink at finish, buffet lunch, 1 bottle free cold drink during lunch, cold or hot shower, towel, shampoo, body soap, and insurance cover.
- Cycling Tour Include: Welcome drink,bottled water, professional guide, bike tour, Use of bicycle, Use of helmet.
- Entry/Admission - Delodsema Traditional Village
- Entry/Admission - Ayung Dewata Rafting
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Driver/guide tips (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Hotel Transfer from are Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Canggu, Nusa Dua and other will be charge IDR 450.000/Car.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delodsema Traditional Village, Delodsema Road, Taro, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Visit Delodseme Village - Taro In the north of Ubud firstly you will be explore local life to find how to make local craft like silver smith after that will take a stop a couple of minutes in rice terrace take some great pictures of the best rice terrace in Bali, the last we will finish at Campuhan ridge walk very famous the magical ride walk surrounding by tropical forest with valley view of Sungai wos river. This breathtaking bicycle tour winds down through 20km of lush valleys, through Balinese villages, past century-old temples and rich green rice fields. Expert guides will explain the land, culture, and its people and take you on an unforgettable experience that will remain with you long after you leave, such us visit Balinese family and many more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ayung Dewata Rafting, Jl. Raya Kedewatan No.43-42, Kedewatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80572, Indonesia
White water rafting at Ayung River Ubud, The Ayung River is Bali's most spectacular and great fun filled rapids set to a backdrop of wild unspoiled rain forest lowering gorges and magnificent waterfall.
Our Professional guide with safety maneuvers you through 11 km of 28 exciting class II & III rapids which is suitable of guest between the ages of 6 to 64 years.
Your safety is always our top priority. We only use first rate equipment that are well maintained. Our guides are trained to the standards of the American Whitewater Affiliation. They are completed the swift water rescue technician course and they are also proficient in CPR and first Aid to enhance your safety, our guides team. After two hours of trip roaring fun, welcome drinks and lunch await you on your arrival.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ubud Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick up Time and additional :- 07.45 - 08.15 AM : Nusa Dua/Jimbaran, Sanur Area, Kuta Area ( additional charge IDR 450.000/Car )- 08.30 - 09.00 AM : Ubud Area FreeDates: See Availability
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.