Combination Tours - White water Rafting and Ubud Village
White Rafting and Ubud Tour is a Bali Combination Tour to enjoy the funest adventure of White water Rafting in Ayung River and visiting some tourist destination and local society daily activities in Ubud Village.
You can enjoy adventure and visit some of interesting place in ubud area in one day.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- English speaking Driver/ activities guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Parking Fee
What's excluded :
- Food, drinks, and personal expenses
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entrance Fee in Tourism site and Activities Rafting Fee
- Entry/Admission - White Water Rafting Bali Ayung River
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Peliatan Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Kanto Lampo Waterfall
Stop At: White Water Rafting Bali Ayung River, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
From the hotel Our Tour Driver will drive you direct to Ayung River to have fun on the river with white water rafting.
Ayung River Rafting Tour is one of the best White water Rafting tour in northern part of Ubud with the beautiful and high riverbank. Ripples irrigate the river rock, tracing Bali nature pass the river which is full of fun and pass the attractive and challenging rapids are the impressive Ayung Rafting experience on your vacation in Bali. Your White water Rafting Tour adventure in the water will end at the finish point and enjoy the buffet lunch at the same time enjoy the nature of Ubud Bali. Taking shower and change clothes will be reserved to refresh your body. Enjoy the White Water Rafting Adventure at Ayung River is the incredible choice for your holiday in Bali.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Visit Monkey forest to see thousand of funny monkeys in the jungle.
Ubud Monkey Forest is small forest with monkey habitat and is very easy to find this place since it is located in the hearth of Ubud Village and it is just about 1 hour drive from Denpasar Town. The monkeys that live in this sanctuary are called Balinese macaques, also known as long tail macaques. Their scientific name is macaca circularizes and aside from humans, macaques are the most widespread and successful of all primates. About 300 macaques currently reside in the monkey forest. The maintenance and management of special place like this attract the attention of researchers from all over the world.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Peliatan Royal Palace, Peliatan, Ubud Indonesia
Than continued to visit Ubud royal Palace and walk around in Ubud Market central of Ubud village.
Ubud Royal Palace is a residential house of Ubud king which is more known by the name of Puri Saren. In this Ubud palace, the Ubud king is leaving with his family and makes this palace as govermence center in the empire era. The houses are very beautiful with the strong Balinese ornaments and decorations that make it an ideal place to visit. Ubud has been a "royal town" for over a hundred years. Its princes, who bear the title "Tjokorda" or "Agung" still live in traditional palaces, called "Puris". Be aware, however, that every place called "puri" is not a royal palace. The word has been used quite liberally of late. Also be aware that there is not one palace in Ubud Village.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Market is the traditional markets in the center of Ubud Town and opposite with Ubud royal palace. Ubud Market is unfolding from west to easterly divided become two group with different purpose. There are two markets available at the same area those are one block at the West side is for a traditional artistic market and another block located in the east as an everyday traditional fundamental market requirement. Ubud Market is opened every day about at 08:00 until 18:00, even some from them still open until nighttime. While the traditional market for the fundamental requirement is opened everyday at 06:00 - even before that there is morning market started at 04:00 morning.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Br. Kelod Kangin, Beng, Gianyar 80551 Indonesia
As last Itinerary, we will enjoying the nature and the beautiful of waterfall. be ready with swim cloth to have fun in the waterfall.
This is a hidden gem in Bali where you can soak in the pristine water, and take pictures on the insta-famous rock. Hidden deep in the jungles of Gianyar region, Kanto Lampo Waterfall can be a great sight for exploration. This scenic, seasonal waterfall with its water cascading down a stepped rick formation is a stunning view to behold.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This Tour is round trip, that is mean we pick up customers in the Hotel or accommodation where the customers stay. Meeting point will be In the main Lobby of your Hotel or Villa. Please mention the detail of your accommodation's name, address and contact number.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa harbour
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Do not forget to bring changing cloth
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Make sure the body temperature is not more than 37°C (around 98.6°F). Wash the hands before and after entering tourism site. All of our Tour drivers or guide have been vaccinated.