At the Bali Beans Journey we offer you a unique opportunity that lets you experience and enjoy the ‘crop-to-cup’ route of our premium Balinese coffee, right at the highland region of Kintamani, between the volcanoes of Batukaru and Agung. We take you through every step of the way – from hand harvesting fresh, ripe cherries to the detailed and meticulous process involved to achieve the final distinctive full flavour you sip from your cup each morning.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Your tour will be included transports, visit to coffee plantation, coffee tasting, brewing class lunch and hiking
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverage, fresh juices, accomodation
- HOW DOES A TINY COFFEE BEAN REACH YOUR CUP EVERY MORNING?
Everyone is talking about Kopi Bali and Luwak Coffee right? We all know and love coffee. But what almost no one understands about a good cup of coffee is the importance of the right farming technique and the right philosophy. It is not the coffee shops who are serving you the cup of coffee, it is the farmer who is waking up at 5 am every morning to harvest the beans and caring for the coffee plants. At the Bean Journey you will learn everything about the our farming techniques and after our tour you will never ever want to drink another coffee.
-Introduction to Bali Beans Coffee
-Visit our coffee plantation
-Tour of Processing and Roasting Facilities
-Coffee Tasting of all our products included
-Brewing your own cup of coffee
• Nungnung Waterfall, Plage Petang Badung, Nungnung 80353 Indonesia
• Local Balinese snacks - Freshly made
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Driver will message once they will be arriving at the pick up point
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.