Climbing Mount Batur
To reach the top of Mount Batur you are spoiled for a very good view, with lava that looks black, after passing a few steep roads from the foot of Mount Batur after arriving at the summit you will see very crowded climbers, while waiting for the sun to rise there meet people from various parts of the world, while waiting for the sun to rise you will be served sweet tea or coffee, which makes the atmosphere more fun, after about 30 minutes waiting this is the moment that needs to be waited, with the sun that has begun to look beautiful everyone started cheering because they saw a very nice sun.
What's included :
- Pick up and return to your hotel
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced Mount trekking guides English speaking.
What's excluded :
02.00-03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location). 04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.
06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
08.00 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.
09.00 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point)
11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
02.00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICtK UP TIME : Ubud. : 02:30 AM Sanur. : 02:00 AM Kuta. : 01:40 AMNusa Dua : 01:40 AM
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate