Certified Manta Ray Diving at Nusa Penida from Padangbai
Enjoy two exciting certified Manta Ray dives at Nusa Penida’s Manta Point on this PADI full day, small group tour from Padangbai. Manta Ray encounters are almost guaranteed on this experienced and you will also have a chance to see the Mola Mola Sunfish on your second dive at a drift dive site.
What's included :
- All necessary equipment
- All taxes and fees
- Lunch and snacks
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Scuba dive with giant manta rays. Following the one hour commute from our dive base to the dive site, you will get in the water for the first dive with mantas. A second dive at a drift dive site North of Nusa Penida will follow the surface interval before heading back to the shop for the complimentary meal at our seafront restaurant. For experienced divers only!
• Nusa Penida Island, Sampalan Nusa Garden Bungalow, 80771 Indonesia
• Geko Dive, Jl silayukti 5, Padangbai 80871 Indonesia
Departure Point :Geko Dive Bali - PADI 5 Star dive center in Padang Bai, Jl. Silayukti No.#5, Padangbai, Kec. Manggis, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80871, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All passenger heights, weights and shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Evidence of Advanced dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- We recommend you bring your camera
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.