Canggu Scooter Lessons
The best way to explore Bali is by riding a scooter. You can avoid traffic jam and experience life in Bali like a real local, however, it might be a bit scary if it’s your first time in Bali and traffic here can be chaotic, but don’t worry "Canggu Scooter Lessons" can teach you how to ride a scooter! With more than 4 years of experience teaching, more than 1000 clients, and 200+ 5 star reviews, we make sure you will be more confident to ride within 2 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Scooter & Helmet
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
We will start the day with the pick-up from your place (if you are in Canggu), and go straight to the best quiet location nearby.
Here we will do:
-First, We will give you a theory about how everything work and the function from the scooter
-Then it’s time to learn how to balance the scooter and make turns
-Only when you are completely confident, we continue our lesson on a quiet village street
-You can take as much as break time if you needed
Departure Point :Jl. Pantai Berawa No.40, Tibubeneng, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up in Canggu Area, If you are not staying in Canggu area, we will meet at the meeting point in Canggu.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.