Blue Water Express Boat Transfer From Serangan Or Padang Bai To Lombok Or Vice Versa
Enjoyed your journey to Gili Islands by using Blue Water Express. You will be boarding directly to Lombok and Gili Islands in the most comfortable fast boat. Relaxing and fulfill your soul by a great view and clean air from Lombok Strait, fascinating amenities, cozy seating on board, and insurance life.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for Depart and Arrive in Bali only
- Coffee or tea or mineral water prior departure in Serangan/Padang Bai Harbor
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Lombok and Gili Island Entrance Fee (Paid Locally)
- Bali to Gili Trawangan/Teluk Kode Lombok:
Blue Water Express operate multiple daily return service by fast boat between Bali and Lombok/Gili Trawangan, and Gili Air. Firstly, Gain free pick up with the Air-conditioned vehicle transfer to/from your hotel.
Serangan: Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu, Nusa Dua and Ubud.
Padang Bai: Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud, Padang Bai Area, Candi Dasa, and Sidemen.
Have a good complimentary drink coffee/tea/mineral water prior departure in Serangan/Padang Bai Harbor by our nice staff to waiting your boat boarding. When the time to boarding you will assists by staff to complete your luggage and arrange to go to deck. On boarding you can get free flow and sweet and can refill. It takes 2,5 hours on boarding. The fast boat is a High-Speed Shuttle direct to Lombok with Enclosed Cabin Seating and spacious sundecks on all boats and full international Safety Equipment. Then, get refreshment cold towel 15 minutes before landing in port. The boat will stop momentarily in Lombok/Teluk Kode and Gili Air after Gili Trawangan to pick up and drop off passengers Feel the fast, sleek, and comfortable vessel runs all routes from Bali to Gili Islands and Lombok and has been expertly designed to smoothly navigate the waters of the Lombok Strait.
Teluk Kode, Lombok/Gili Trawangan/Gili Air to Bali:
For back to Bali, Blue Water Express did not arrange pick up service in Lombok, please book separate land transfer. Firstly, check in for boarding at Blue Water Express Office in each Port (Teluk Kode, Gili Trawangan, Gili Air), and waited for announce boarding and our nice staff will be assisting you for boarding. Free flow sealed mineral on board and refill too. Takes 2,15 minutes depend on weathers to landing in Bali. Get refreshment cold towel 15 minutes before landing. The boat will stoping by to pick up and drop off in Gili Air, Teluk Kode/Lombok, Gili Trawangan and then landing in Serangan/Padang Bai. Lastly, they will transfer back to your hotel.
- This journey is not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart or back problems, or infants under 2 years.
- Connecting Flights: The company is a point to point carrier and we do not take responsibility for delays or connecting flight.
Departure Point :Serangan, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Teluk Kode, West Pemenang, Pemenang, North Lombok Regency, West Nusa Tenggara 83352, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Please check the boat schedule prior to book as schedule may change or alter.
- Boat Transfer is a point to point carrier and do not take any responsibility for delays or connecting flight
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Air-conditioned hotel transfer to/from Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu Point, Nusa Dua and Ubud Center
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring copy ID or Passport upon check in
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.